10234 N. New Jersey St., Indianapolis, IN 46280 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ashley Wittmer Photography

Ashley Wittmer Photography is a creative wedding photographer for couples marrying in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. This photographer loves capturing memories on camera so that couples can look back on them and remember their wedding day for years and decades to come. Ashley Wittmer can help couples throughout the entire process, helping with the feel, style, and location of couples’ wedding images.

This photographer shoots with a contemporary and photojournalistic style. She uses natural light and aesthetic scenery to create stunning portraits for couples. Not only can Ashley Wittmer Photography capture images of a couple’s wedding day, she can also work their engagement shoot. She only works one event per day to dedicate the necessary time and attention to each couple’s shoot. For any event, she provides high-resolution images with hand-coloring. Couples can receive their finished images in the form of digital files, albums, canvas, flush mount, matted prints, and prints. Other services offered by Ashley Wittmer Photography include:

• Additional hours

Ashley Wittmer Photography 7
  • Julie

Julie Bertolet · Getting married on 01/04/2020

So Much More than a Photographer

I can not express enough how lucky I feel to have met and worked with Ashley Wittmer. My husband and I started our wedding planning process incredibly budget conscious, and while looking for a photographer, we were only checking out price ranges rather than reviews. I stumbled across Ashley's work on facebook after she had shot one of my friend's weddings, and I instantly fell in love with her love of COLOR. I contacted Ashley and immediately felt a connection with her as a person. She was professional, inspirational, and so down to earth. I realized so quickly that to have Ashley as part of our wedding team was more than worth any price. Working with her has been a DREAM. She has given us not only her talent, but also her time and advice. Ashley even attended wedding planning meetings with me at our venue to ensure the day would flow smoothly.

And I haven't even talked about the experience shooting with her! Both our engagement session and wedding day went so smoothly, and most of all we felt so COMFORTABLE. Our photos look so natural, and she really captured the essence of our relationship. Ashley is excellent at taking charge when necessary (especially when it comes to organizing family wedding photos), and the entire day went flawlessly according to schedule.

I cant thank her enough for going above and beyond for our wedding, and if you are thinking about booking Ashley, do it. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Rachel Wilkinson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding photography

Booking with Ashley was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was recommend by our coordinator, and from the first few minutes of chatting, I knew she would be a great fit for our wedding day! Since we live out of state, most of our interactions were via email and phone calls, but each time Ashley was friendly and fun to chat with. She offered us advice and helped us as we coordinated our long list of family photos. Our wedding day was perfect and Ashley made sure I was taken care of and helped make the day go smoothly! Her second was perfect for our day as well and we had so much fun with the both of them and were able to relax. Ashley captured our personalities so well and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Ashley is vibrant, energetic, passionate, personable, fun-loving, which makes her a joy to work with and comes through in her photography. We met in person for the fist time at our engagement shoot and she instantly put us at ease. She's direct (which is so helpful when you're not use to being in front of the camera) and her approachable, easy going personality makes it fun! Ashley takes the time to get to know her couples and we quickly bonded over our love of the outdoors, hiking and traveling. On the day of our outdoor wedding when it was raining during our first look and bridal party photos, Ashley knew exactly what we wanted. She didn't hesitate to take us on the wooded trails and or snap photos in the rain - that is us and we loved it! She really knows how to cater to her couple. Ashley is such an experienced photographer and a wealth of knowledge. She is a great resource throughout the planning process and I regularly sought out her advice. We are so grateful Ashley shot our wedding and recommend her with a glowing review every opportunity we get! Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Award

Ashley Wittmer Photography Pricing

Ashley Wittmer Photography Price Rates

Ashley Wittmer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Bella Sorella Floral Design
    Bella Sorella Floral Design Wedding Florists

I have been following Ashley on social media for awhile now and just recently got the chance to work with her. She was friendly and professional, and she was very organized and stuck to her schedule. After having just seen the pictures from the wedding we did together, I have to say that she truly captured the wedding perfectly and her images blew me away!! I'm looking forward to working with Ashley again and recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!

• Sophia's Bridal, Tux & Prom
    Sophia's Bridal, Tux & Prom Wedding Dresses

We absolutely love working with Ashley Wittmer Photography! She has a gift at show casing a couples love for each other. She is passionate and has the ability to create images that go beyond your wildest imagination. We have had the opportunity to team up with her for styled shoots, she has the ability to envision and bring it to it life beautifully! We highly recommend her!

• Sophia's Bridal, Tux & Prom