Rose's Bouquets is a weddings-only florist in Fort Wayne, Indiana that has been creating unique, contemporary, unforgettable designs since 2003.

With flexible packages to fit most budgets, Rose's Bouquets caters to your needs and ideas. An innovative approach to floral design, our personal service guarantees two one-on-one consultations before your special day, assuring your arrangements are exactly what you have dreamed.

With suppliers from New York to LA, Rose's Bouquets is sure to find the perfect selection for your bouquets. Delivery and set up is always included, with a full line of rental items also available.

Contact us to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$69

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating
K
Kara V. Sent on 07/17/2023

Flower Dreams Come True

I absolutely loved working with Trista at Rose's Bouquets. She was extremely helpful, responsive, and did an incredible job. I also happen to luck out and get married in Peony season so my bouquet was full of the most beautiful peonies. I would highly recommend working with her.
A
Angela K. Sent on 08/15/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Exceeded my hopes and expectations. Just beautiful.

Trista and her team did an absolute amazing job on my wedding florals. The consult was so valuable to help match my vision with the right floral mix. I wasn’t sure what to expect as far as floral volume and WOW was it incredible. The team took my budget and exceeded my expectations.
Taylor
Taylor L. Sent on 11/04/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Hire them - you will love everything

I highly recommend Rose's Bouquets. She did a great job communicating with me throughout the entire process and responds very quickly as well. She was helpful with her floral opinions, and even reminded me to include the groom for boutonnieres (lol). She worked with me to help make sure my wedding floral dreams came true both indoor and outdoor. She even helped me get mums from her buyer because I needed some for the outdoor wedding.
The arch for the gazebo was absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous.
I cannot recommend her enough!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

All Eyes on You Photography and Design All Eyes on You Photography and Design Wedding Photographers

Trista has worked several weddings with me. She always provides the most beautiful and unique arrangements. I've seen her swoop to the rescue when a high strung bride needed extra care and completely save the day (whether it needed it or not was another story!) I recommend Trista highly. She takes great pride, not only in her product but in her customer service. Her staff is wonderful too! I look forward to working with her again this year

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding