Rose's Bouquets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 06/26/2021

If you want an incredible, stress-free experience... hire them!

Trista’s team did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job on the florals at our wedding. Kristen and Leslie’s delivery and set up went so smooth, and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. They were the sweetest, kindest people. Super responsive from the beginning of the process. Everything was perfect, and better than I could have ever pictured. From the end of aisle florals, to all of our bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and centerpieces. I was literally speechless when I saw my bouquet because it was so beautiful. My dog Lilah looked so cute in her flower dog role. Her floral collar you created was my personal favorite, along with the stunning floral arrangement on the altar cross! We got so many compliments on your florals all night. The florals really put the whole look together. Rose’s Bouquets has some amazing ladies working for them! Thank you for everything. Definitely hire them if you want a stress free experience, and florals that are better than anything you can picture in your head.
    Michelle Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing team! Very satisfied!

Trista and her team did an amazing job! Trista somehow managed to step inside my mind and create beautiful pieces that were exactly what we envisioned. She was clear about expectations and pricing and able to work with us to find what was the best stylistically and cost wise for us. On the day of our wedding her team had everything set perfectly, and even helped put on boutonnieres. I highly recommend Trista and her team to help make you wedding day perfect!
    Kaylee Married on 12/30/2017
    I met with Trista before I was even engaged because I was researching for my short engagement, and I was so impressed that I ended up booking her for a tentative date. She was so knowledgeable, had great ideas, and her portfolio of pictures were gorgeous. She exceeded my expectations on our big day!

Rose's Bouquets's reply:

Thanks Kaylee! It was so wonderful to work with you! :)
    Bekah Married on 09/09/2017
    We highly recommend Trista and her team as your wedding florist! Not only is Trista so easy to work with but she was able to take our vision and turn it into a beautiful reality. She is great at communication and listening to your needs but also providing great recommendations on design and flowers. Most importantly, she provides high quality service and flowers at a very reasonable price. Carmen was onsite prior to our wedding to transport all the flowers, arrange centerpieces and make our decorations beautiful by placing greenery through the venue. She was also there to help by pinning on boutonnieres, handing out bouquets and ensuring everyone was happy. This team provided excellent service and top notch flowers!
    Joanna Married on 12/17/2016
    Wonderful venue. They did wonderful with helping me pick the flowers that would work the best for me! They definitely helped keep the type of flowers I wanted and add wonderful accents to make them fantastic!
    Jennifer Married on 11/19/2016
    I live out of state which made planning a wedding in Fort Wayne a little more complicated. However, working with Trista for all of our floral arrangements was easy. I gave her a general idea of the theme we were going with for our wedding and she was able to provide excellent ideas. She sent images of past centerpieces she created and had me pick which I liked best. Her team came to the church to deliver the bridal party flowers then went to the venue to set up. All of the arrangements were wonderful! At the end of the night someone even came to clean up all of the centerpiece stuff that I rented. This was very convenient and saved me a trip to return everything. I highly recommend getting your flowers from Rose's Bouquets, you will not be disappointed.
  • Jamie Married on 09/02/2016
    Trista and her team were very accommodating! I had a hard time deciding exactly what I wanted and she was very helpful in making it all turn it out perfect. The bouquets were amazingly beautiful. The boutonnieres, corsages, and everything else was gorgeous also. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with, Trista was always quick to respond and easy to work with! The aroma that the flowers gave off was so wonderful! I absolutely love fresh flowers and I will always remember how gorgeous my wedding flowers were!
    Kayla Married on 07/03/2016
    Trista (the owner) traveled to our destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. She worked with the coordinator and local florist there to prepare and design the flowers. She battled language and cultural barriers, but the end product was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. Trista also worked with the coordinator to smooth out details for the wedding so that our day was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend her for weddings home and away!
    Tressie Married on 03/19/2016
    Trista, with Rose's Bouquets, was wonderful to work with. She took a vision I had and made it a reality without much help from me! She is extremely organized and meticulous about detail. I had full faith and trust in her as my florist, and I would buy all of my florals from her again without a doubt.
    Meredith Married on 01/09/2016
    Initially I knew of the colors I wanted for my wedding, but had no specific bouquet ideas. Trista made some suggestions and everything turned out more gorgeous than I ever imagined! Our bouquets were stunning and I absolutely loved the centerpieces as well. Trista was also willing to do a FaceTime meeting with me since I live a few hours from Fort Wayne. We had a great experience with Rose's Bouquets! Would recommend to anyone!!
  • User2581753 2+ years ago
    Trista was amazing to work with. My work schedule at the time was hectic, and through multiple emails we were able to find times that worked for both of us to meet. The flowers I really wanted were out of season for my summer wedding, but she found alternatives that were perfect. I was beyond impressed with how the flowers turned out for my wedding, and absolutely love how they preserved my bouquet. (Another service they offer)
    Karen Married on 06/20/2015
    Trista was wonderful to work with. She helped me with ideas and stayed within my budget. She was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that i had. She provided beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutineers and centerpieces for my wedding. She also did a wonderful job with the ceremony flowers and cake flowers. The flowers were fresh and awesome! Trista delivered everything with her staff and made sure that we were happy with everything. Trista and her staff also provided tear down services. I would highly recommend Trista and Rose's Bouquets to anyone looking for a quality florist. She does an amazing job and provides amazing service. Well worth the money that was spent!
  • User2208614 2+ years ago
    Rose's Bouquets was extremely easy to work with and offers exceptional customer service. Offering one-on-one consultations months before the wedding allows the bride's vision to come to life. Rose's Bouquets was great about offering ideas and design themes to make our wedding day beautiful! The florist arrives at the church to personally assemble bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres on each wedding party participant. The florist also sets up each centerpiece at the reception hall and works out the time of drop-off with the reception hall. Impeccable quality of service, highly organized, and amazing creative vision.
    Nichole Married on 09/20/2014
    Rose's Bouquets was one of my favorite vendors to work with for my recent wedding. Trista was helpful every step of the way and she was easy to contact when I had questions. Trista and her staff exceeded my expectations on everything from my centerpieces to my bouquet. They are so creative! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. And I had so many compliments from my guests. Booking Rose's Bouquets for my wedding flowers was one of the best decisions I made. I'm so glad I was able to work with Trista and her wonderful staff!
    Sarah Married on 06/14/2014
    Trista was the most amazing to work with! She took my dream and her creativity and molded them into the most beautiful wedding flowers. All my guests were in awe. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their floral needs.
    Kirsten Married on 06/07/2014
    I highly recommend working with Rose's Bouquets for your wedding event. I knew it was worth the money when the owner, Trista, was emailing me about options and pricing near midnight one night. That's dedication right there and you won't find that at just any flower shop. Our budget wasn't too high, but Trista was very respectful of that and gave alternatives that I loved just as much. We rented milk glass vases and she incorporated some items I had as well. They did set up and tear down and it was so convenient and relieved a lot of my stress!
    Brittany Married on 03/29/2014
    Trista is fabulous. The flowers were beautiful! She did door wreaths for the church that people couldn't stop complimenting us on. She is truly full service from setting everything up in the church, the reception and removing everything after the even. She came highly recommended and still exceeded all of my expectations
    Kristen Married on 09/29/2012
    I recommend Rose's Bouquets to everyone I know! I used them for my wedding flowers three years ago. They did a great job at making everything come together better than I could have imagined. Trista was very helpful during consultations and went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were what I had envisioned. The quality of the products, attention to detail, and customer service were well worth the prices.
    Kristin Married on 06/02/2012
    Trista made everything for my big day stress-free and beautiful, I can't imagine having had anyone else! She was helpful and knowledgeable when choosing the perfect arrangements for the church and reception.
    Amber Married on 05/12/2012
    Trista did an amazing job with the flowers. She had everything in place and even brought extras just in case (which we were thankful for since our nephew crushed my husband's boutinerre right before the wedding.) She was organized and extremely helpful with the planning and designing of the flowers. They turned out beautifully. Thank you Trista for helping make our wedding day amazing!!!
  • User2583817 2+ years ago
    Trista did an amazing job creating exactly what I was looking for, and aside from my bouquet I had no idea what that was! I had brought a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she was able to create a perfect version for me. Much more accomodating and creative than other vendors I had spoken with. I only wish she had preservation services at that time.
    T Married on 06/05/2010
    Our daughter just got married two weeks ago and we were thrilled with the service we received from Trista at Rose's Bouquets!! One thing (among many) that makes Rose's Bouquets stand out is that it is a WEDDING ONLY florist!! I think that is really what made the difference. We met with her and she really seemed to have a knack for what flowers and wedding style our daughter really wanted. She had a lot of examples of some of the bouquets she had done for previous weddings and I have to tell you that we received exactly what we ordered. No changes ...just FRESH, gorgeous, perfectly put together bouquets that had everyone talking!!! We received excellent service the day of the wedding and even when we needed to return some of our rental items!!! I highly recommend Rose's Bouquets! In fact...we have two more daughters and when it becomes wedding time for them you can bet the only place we will call for the flowers is Rose's Bouquets!!
    Jami Married on 03/21/2009
    Trista and her staff were wonderful to work with! From the first meeting we had to dream about what flowers may go well with the rest of my decor for my wedding, I felt confident that she knew what she was talking about and would help me make good decisions on the flowers I really wanted. After a few consultations, she helped me pick out beautiful arrangements within the price range I was working with. I loved my flowers and highly recommend Rose's Bouquets for your wedding. You won't be dissapointed! :)
  • I
    Dorothy Married on 02/14/2008
    exellent. I would definatley use them again for future parties
    Lisa Married on 10/13/2007
    Trista was so professional and did such a great job with my flowers! They all looked beautiful and I was so impressed! I loved that she came to my wedding and helped put the arrangements in place! She was so nice to work with and I'd recommend her to everyone!