New York Street, Wabash, IN 46992 Map · Phone number

About All Eyes on You Photography and Design

Whether it's a small intimate birthday party,
your baby's first bath
or an amazing three-day henna-party-to-formal-marriage-ceremony--
we want to be there for you.

I remember like yesterday....my husband in that tux. My dad's watery blue eyes. Looking around to see everyone we loved looking so fantastic all in one place, so happy for us. The speech our best men gave... The colors I'd chosen and how they looked with the centerpieces.... My husband whispering in my ear during our first dance as husband and wife. I wish I had photos of it. I don't, because we chose to have a friend of a friend as our photographer. As a result I have lots of friend's snapshots, and two enlargements from our wedding day. I think this is probably the biggest reason why doing this, and doing it well makes me so happy. It's true. My motives are not unselfish.

Every wedding I still smile till my face hurts as I watch through my view finder while they say their vows. The father-daughter dance, and the mother-son dance choke me up every time. I love the running ahead and taking care of something for my bride. I love the hugs I always get from the happy couple at the end of our long day together because we helped, we advised, we eased the stress on them and we were everywhere at once.

From the first meeting, to the timeline consultation to the first viewing of the proofs, to the wedding album, this is a true pleasure and joy for me. I get to provide a real piece of history for a family. I get to help a bride relax on her wedding day, knowing that my team has her back. I get to make another friend for life.

Oh! One more thing....about my team. I am the luckiest girl on earth! They're marshmallows like me! They share my same humor, and value each of these celebrations as much as I do. They're artists who make me look good, both personally and professionally. I'm blessed to be able to spend the day with them! You'll like them too!

Call me. I want to hear about your day, and your ideas!
Tell me what you really want and all that you've dreamed of! Let's plan together! ~~~Suzanne

Follow All Eyes on You Photography and Design on

4daed8c6361b22be 1431362640196 10603217101523452378140875542356298779531736n
11x

17 Reviews for All Eyes on You Photography and Design

Daniel · Married on 09/19/2009

My fiancee found this photographer, and sort of stalked her website for almost a year before I came home from overseas. She sent me link after link to the weddings and portraits that she did.
    I guess my best advice is to look at the whole day in a photographer's portfolio. My reception pictures are just as cool and full of interest as the wedding pictures and the portraits are. I look at our friend's pictures and you can see where the photographer decided things weren't important anymore.
    The book she made us is unbelievable.
    I highly recommend this photographer.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Lora · Married on 06/06/2009

Choosing "All Eyes on You" was a no brainer for us. After seeing the work that Suzanne can do and all the detail that she captures, we fell in love. Being a gay couple we were unsure of who we would be able to get so everyone involved would feel comfortable. After reading Suzanne's description of herself and her business we knew that "All Eyes on You" was the perfect choice for us. We will always recommend her to everyone we hear of that are getting married, Gay or Straight! Thank you for helping make our very special day even more special!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2009

I loved loved loved Suzanne! She was very friendly, very easy to work with! I completely suck at being photographed, but she made it easy and fun! Great pictures and very creative shots! Thank you so so much for being part of my wedding!!!

Sent on 06/25/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Eyes on You Photography and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Captured Photography By Maggie Wedding Photographers

Suzanne's professionalism, artistry, and experience set All Eyes On You Photography, miles ahead of her competition. You can't go wrong when choosing Suzanne as your wedding photographer! Her work is beautiful!

• In Good Taste-Cakes and Cupcakes Wedding Cakes

Suzanne has a unique flair for offering her clients the BEST photographic experience. I will never use anyone else for my photo needs. Her style and skills far exceed my expectations everytime! She's an accomplished fine art photog and captures event moments so well that one really ends up with documented memories. Without a doubt... the BEST... and she'll travel anywhere. After she shot pics of my products, my business took off at 4 times the pace it had held prior!

• Kellie Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

Suzanne is simply incredible. From start to finish you can trust her with your memories. She has the experience in this industry to ensure you will receive the most beautiful images on your extra special day. She has been a mentor to me and I just love her to pieces. You will have no worries with this vendor. Hire Suzanne!!!!

• New York Street Wabash, IN, 46992 See on map
    ALL
    Location of (All Eyes on You Photography and Design)