Bella Sorella Floral Design Reviews

20 | Noblesville, IN

20 Reviews for Bella Sorella Floral Design

20 Bella Sorella Floral Design Reviews

Summer · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot express how much I adore Andrea & her beautiful work! Our flowers brought me to tears when I first saw them, everything was simply perfect. Beyond this she is the sweetest woman & so easy to work with. I had no vision when I met with her & felt terrible/under prepared. Within hours of our meeting she sent a proposal with photos/suggestions. Not only was she quick but she knew exactly what I wanted even before I did. I highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 5
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 6

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Summer! Now you're going to make ME cry!! Thank you so much!! I really, really enjoyed doing your flowers. I haven't had that much fun with color in a long time!! :) Congratulations on your new marriage!! I wish nothing but the best for you and Kyle! xo

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter’s flowers were absolutely stunning!
    Andrea created the most beautiful flowers for the reception. When I walked in the reception and saw the flowers (and candles we requested)
    it took my breath away. My daughter’s bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what we wanted. Andrea is amazingly talented!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 11
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 12
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 13

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Kathy- Thank you so much! You are the sweetest! I loved working with you and Corey both! I hope you're enjoying some of these flowers at home now! :)

Katelyn · Married on 05/25/2018

Andrea was amazing to work with! She made all my dreams come true. The flowers were absolutely stunning. She was very nice to work with and very cooperative when I needed to change numbers or design elements! She put everything together so well. She really listened to what I wanted, and nailed it on the day of! She also made me a beautiful flower crown for my engagement pictures! I will be getting florals in the future from her! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Katie, you know I absolutely adored working with you and doing your flowers! I'm so glad you were so happy with how everything turned out! I already miss you! ;) HAPPY MARRIAGE!!

Molly · Married on 03/06/2018

My fiance and I loved working with Andrea! This girl is so talented, sweet, and professional. I had ideas of what I wanted our flowers to look like on our big day and she surpassed all of my expectations. She completely met my ideas of romantic elegance and helped make our wedding day absolutely stunning! If you are planning an even and want beautiful flowers and incredible service, then Andrea is the way to go! We love Bella Sorella!!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 14
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 15

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Molly!! I truly LOVED doing your flowers! :)

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2018

I get SO MANY compliments about the flowers at my wedding!! :) Andrea and her team were an absolute JOY to work with. Thank you so much!!

Torey · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I even begin?! Andrea was above and beyond any expectation we had when deciding on a florist for our wedding day. From day one of meeting her I knew she was the perfect fit for us as she took my pinterest board, ideas, and the feel I wanted for our wedding and ran with it. Throughout the entire process we were always in sync and it was a great partnership the whole way through. She was extremely helpful when trying to bring the cost down while still achieving my ultimate vision, which really speaks to her skills and experience and makes her the best! We had some late additions/changes to our proposal and she was so great at accommodating and working with us to get everything done!

At the end of the day my bouquet was the most beautiful and she made our venue romantic and beautiful with each table centerpiece and floral decoration and truly helped to bring the feel of our day all together!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

She’s very sweet, generous, and talented! My day was special & flowers make all the difference! Highly recommend!

Bella Sorella Floral Design 16

Katey · Married on 06/17/2017

Andrea and the Bella Sorella Team were a DREAM to work with. I can't even begin to describe how amazing they were. They made my crazy vision and dream come to life. Andrea is the sweetest and so easy talk to. It really felt like I was working with a friend! She helped me visualize what my day was going to look like and truly let me be apart of the process. She was flexible, professional, and so much fun to work with. My flowers were incredible and truly brought me to tears when I first saw them. Andrea and Bella Sorella Team, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day SO beautiful!

Raquel · Married on 06/12/2017

I've worked with florists and ordered plenty of flowers in my thirty-something years, but Bella Sorella Floral Design has raised the bar to a whole new level. I contacted Bella Sorella Floral Design to have them create floral arrangements for a wedding shower/engagement party. WOW! The designer was quick to contact me, we shared ideas, and she LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID and RESPONDED QUICKLY! She would send me ideas on how to get the look I wanted and yet stay within my budget. She didn't push me outside my budget, another HUGE PLUS! Everyone at my event loved our arrangements. "Just beautiful! What an artist! She has a gift!" was gushed all evening! The quality of service and floral arrangements, responsiveness of the designers, and the value are bar none! Now, I just can't wait until my wedding!

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

My wedding flowers were breathtakingly beautiful! The craftsmanship and the attention to details where my favorite!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! You know it was such an honor to do your flowers AND get to be at your wedding. Love love love!!

Mandy · Married on 09/17/2016

I would absolutely recommend this vendor! Andrea Carroll was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly and was willing to communicate in a way that was most convenient and easy for me. Her vision for my wedding was spot on to what I was wanting. She was on time and and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was the way I wanted. I could not have been happier with all of my flowers!! We received so many compliments on our arrangements from the bouquets, pergola decor, to our corsages. Everything was perfect!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Bella Sorella Floral Design did amazing work for my wedding! We met before the wedding to go through some ideas of what we liked and she kept constant contact leading up to the wedding. Any questions or changes we had she answered and took care of without any delay or hesitation. The bouquets that we received on the day of our wedding were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Highly recommend!!

Mickey · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding was outside in June. The flowers were beautiful beyond words and so fresh. Our table runners were just what we dreamed. The detail to the flowers and the arrangement , along with service that was on time with not one worry on our part. Thank you Thank you. Please let them do your flowers. You will not be disappointed

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2016

Andrea was very quick in responding to my initial email regarding flowers. She made suggestions on the flowers I was using and recommendations on ways I could lower pricing. From the beginning, she made this process extremely easy and even delivered the flowers the morning of the wedding. In addition to being great to work with, the flowers we received were gorgeous and of great quality. I would definitely recommend Bella Sorella for your floral needs!

The flower arrangements were amazing and well exceeded our expectations. Working with them actually saved us time and money in the end, as opposed to originally trying to do it ourselves. Thank you Andrea and team for going the extra mile for us!

Callie · Married on 11/27/2015

Working with Bella Sorella was SO FUN! I literally went back and forth so many times on what kind of floral decorations I wanted for my wedding. Andrea was able to nail the perfect design after one conversation! It helped put my mind at ease for my special day! Our flowers and centerpieces were GORGEOUS! Not to mention, Andrea and her team made my day so easy. In my opinion, there is no other floral company that compares to what Bella Sorella has to offer!

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

Andrea was absolutely amazing at seeing my vision. I love how she showed me real pictures of the flowers, centerpieces, etc that she would be recreating. I honestly did not realize how much flowers would be, but she worked with me to stay under my budget. Her team also delivered all her work and set up perfectly. I would recommend her to any bride to be.

• Destinay

Destinay · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrea and the Bella Sorella Team were great to work with. I can't even begin to describe how amazing they were. They made my vision and dream come to life. Andrea is so sweet and responds fast, it felt like I was working with a friend! Andrea and Bella Sorella Team, thank you so for making my day so beautiful! The only thing that I can say that we didn't have, was a second bouquet to throw so I didn't ruin my bouquet. I was promised one but I did not receive it! So my Event Planner Kennedy put together some flowers so I could throw.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Destinay, I loved doing your flowers and am so glad you were happy with them! I am so sorry that you were expecting a toss bouquet. Unfortunately, that item was not anywhere on your proposal, and I didn't know that you'd be needing one! Thanks for your sweet comments and best of luck as you and Daniel begin your journey together!

Molly · Married on 06/10/2017

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

I used Andrea with Bella Sorella for my florals and décor rentals for my wedding. Leading up to the big day, she was responsive and appeared to really understand my vision. She worked with me to get my cost where I wanted it to be by cutting back where we could, but I still ended up spending a pretty penny. The flowers ended up looking beautiful, but my main issue is her late arrival on the day of the wedding, and small inconveniences that ended up costing us precious time on our already busy day. She was over an hour late delivering our bouquets to the hotel, delaying our group photos and leaving us no choice but to cancel an entire photo location due to lack of time. When she finally did arrive, she dropped everything off and ran, leaving us with no pins for the guys' boutonnieres. I wish she had been more organized, prepared, and timely on my big day because I hate writing a poor review since I did love my flowers!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

I pride myself in being timely and very organized, so this makes me so upset to hear! Due to the Pride parade and other festivities going on right where you were that day, it did put us a little behind. Upon arrival, I was honestly glad that we weren't the only ones feeling the chaos of downtown on a very busy day. We helped your mom with bags and did several things we as florists don't normally do to try to help because we saw that there was some confusion. After this, we were hurried to leave the hotel so that we could get to the venue to begin setting up all of your flowers for the ceremony and reception. The most important thing is that you loved the flowers, and I'm so glad that you did because I truly loved working with you!