The Feds Weddings

Duxbury, MA View map

I'm a husband to my high school sweetheart and a daddy to my 4 four little girls. I have been married for almost 10 years and photographing weddings for the past 9 years. My wedding photographs are worth more today then I could have ever imagined at the time of my own wedding. Since our wedding my Grandmother passed, my Grandfather passed, my Mother passed and we lost a couple of our cousins way to soon. Yes this is all very sad but a wedding is a time of great joy and I got to spend that day with all of them. I got to dance with my mother (probably the only time I danced with her since I was very little) I got to see how happy my grandmother was during our family photos with her. Now I can relive those moments and see that love they had for us in those photographs. I want this for you, this is my job.

I have been a profesional wedding photographer for the past 9 years photographing weddings in Boston, on the Cape, and all over New England.

**Only a few more 2014 dates available**

Contact me thru our website today to check availablity. If you book before the end of the month you will recieve the best rates, as I would like to close the 2014 booking season.

Lauren Married on 10/19/2013
    The Feds had done a few friends weddings before ours - so we knew what we were getting and had a lot of trust in them to begin with. They are professionals and know what they are doing! We simply had one meeting beforehand and covered the questionnaire that we filled out and by the end of the meeting felt like friends. They tailored our entire experience to our needs and we are so appreciative for the memories that they have provided us with - we cannot wait to get some prints up in our home! Thank you Kate & James!
    Erin Married on 08/09/2013
    As soon as we got engaged, the first thing we did was book a photographer (yes, 18 months in advance of the wedding). I did extensive research on wedding photographers and after seeing the Feds Weddings website, I knew these were the people for us. The wedding photographer was a really important investment for us and although we have been poor grad students for many years, they were worth every penny. Besides the amazing photography, they also have great customer service and really care about making sure you feel comfortable on your wedding day. We originally did NOT want engagement photos (we thought it was SO cheesy!) and I am so glad James convinced us to go for it! We loved our engagement photos and I will definitely cherish those photos forever - it really does help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera on the big day. So in addition to the amazing photos, and the awesome relationship they have with their customers, James and Kate are also the sweetest, cutest, kindest couple. It was such a pleasure to have them around on our wedding day and I strongly recommend them to EVERYONE getting married. They are the best! Even now that the wedding is over and I've been contacting James about our photos, he has been really helpful and flexible, and has great recommendations for what we can do with our photos. Definitely check out their facebook page if you need any more convincing, but I'm pretty sure their stellar reviews from so many happy brides speak for themselves. :) I should also note that we got married on the rainiest day of the summer (I'm talking torrential rains) and James and Kate didn't sweat it... I felt totally at ease knowing they knew how to handle the photos no matter the weather (and super excited when the sun came out that evening!)
  • User1206092 2+ years ago
    The Feds were one of the best parts of my wedding! From their flexibility scheduling our engagement shots to their attentiveness to our needs during the wedding day, my husband, family and I were thrilled with their work. They are easy to work with, and take beautiful pictures. They communicate frequently and promptly, never leaving you hanging. They showed up early and stayed late despite the contract we signed for a certain amount of time. If you are thinking of booking the Feds, book them early as they are very talented and you don't want to miss out! I couldn't recommend the Feds more highly!

The Feds Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

MKD Photography MKD Photography Wedding Photographers

Working in the Boston Marketplace with thousands of weddings each season, we often have to share the work load--sharing with another awesome husband and wife team with a similar shooting style and price bracket is awesome! We are lucky to have Kate and James in our network of photographers!

The Rare Affair The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Wicked Awesome Photographah's not to mention a very great couple!

14 Treetop Lane Duxbury, 02332

By appointment only. Contact us via email and we can schedule phone/web or face to face meeting at our space in Duxbury, MA
Location of (The Feds Weddings)

The Feds Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography styles does The Feds Weddings offer?

The Feds Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does The Feds Weddings offer?

The Feds Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does The Feds Weddings offer for wedding events?

The Feds Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend The Feds Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Feds Weddings is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in professionalism, 4.4 in value and 4.3 in average response time.

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding