147 Long Pond Road, Brewster, MA 02631 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography

I'm Mia and I'd love to hear your story! When you book your wedding with me, it means that I will be talking with you before your wedding and after. I will be there for you the whole way there and then, after your honeymoon, when it's time to kick back with a glass of wine and write those thank you notes, go through your wedding gallery and decide on wedding prints, I'm yours. I will incorporate what I learn about you as a couple to create not only stunning, but meaningful, enduring photographs. Think of me as a close friend, someone you can just be yourselves with, there to capture your love on “film.” I’ll make sure you stay in the moment, each minute of your special day, and during the candid moments -- you won’t even know I’m there.

I worked for ten years in editorial photography before turning to family and wedding photography. I am able to bring my previous professional experience as a journalist, as well as my personal experice as a wife and mom to the most important moments of life-- weddings and of course, family. By channeling my talents, I am able to anticipatate and capture your moments of happiness, jubilation, and emotion. Weddings are whirlwind events that can pass in what feels like a click of one’s fingers; photographs allow them to live on forever. As your photographer, I will be there to ensure your images bring you joy and let you share and re live your day forever.

Mia is an international award winning photographer whose work has been published in an array of esteemed publications, including National Geographic & The New York Times. She holds a special place in her heart for wedding coverage. She pays close attention to her couple’s wishes, and she is eager to produce images that live beyond expectations. For her, distinctive festivities that bring two people together to share vows and join in matrimony deserve to be honored appropriately. Some of the many styles that permeate her work include contemporary, natural, and vintage. Equally, she is comfortable with approaches that incorporate traditional, photojournalistic, and cinematic techniques. Beach Plum Photography tells each tale of romance with substance and meaning. Digital files, matted prints, and wedding albums are just some of the formats available. Other features of this award-winning photographer’s service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
beach plum photographyimg 4854 51 1020593 160446284971506

9 Reviews for Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography

Daniel M. · Getting married on 12/03/2022

Excellent photographer

I hired Mia to take engagement photos. I interviewed 4 other photographers before getting on the phone with Mia. I liked her work, but chatting with her really confirmed that she was the right photographer for us. She had secret locations around Provincetown and Wellfleet, understood what I wanted and was really helpful thinking through the shoot. She was great during the photoshoot as well. I had actually planned the photoshoot secretly for the same day as the engagement. I proposed at sunrise that morning, and it was a long day with many conversations and excitement. So when my fiancée and I got to the photoshoot we were really excited, but also pretty worn out from an eventful day. Mia was great at giving direction, giving us ideas on how to pose and not have to think too much about it. She knows how to get great photos out of her subjects, which is the most important trait of a great photographer. The photos came out great, highly recommend Mia.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography's reply:

I had a great time with you both! One of the best parts of my work is being invited to celebrate & capture love between two people, to share time with a couple honoring their love and commitment to that love & each other! It was pretty easy to see your love and thrill at becoming engaged & I hope you had as much fun as I did on our walk finding the prime places to mint memories and capture your supreme joy. Congratulations!
  • Stephen

Stephen B. · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Excellent Experience and Photos!

Working with Mia was a great experience. She was thoughtful throughout the entire process and her ideas were especially helpful for us given that we had made a location, date, and guest change to accommodate the Covid19 situation. Her meetings with us before and thinking out how we wanted to do things really helped us to understand what our day would look like. On top of the excellent experience to work with her the pictures came out amazing. I was so excited to download them and can’t wait to print them out and share with our family.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 147 Long Pond Road Brewster, MA, 02631 See on map
    202-931-6354 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography)