Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography

Brewster, MA View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

AUTHENITIC, STORY TELLING, UNIQUE....An award winning photographer, Mia, is based in Brewster on Cape Cod and Brooklyn, New York! The Cape lives in her heart. As a photojournalist, Mia will approach your wedding like a story, capturing moments of meaning from start to finish. She has been published in an array of publications, including National Geographic and The New York Times. A recent bride wrote- "I really wanted more than just beautiful pictures. I wanted a story! I wanted my love story captured in photos...I wanted emotion, soft lighting, candid moments, connectivity with my guests, and of course alll the details! Mia gave me all of this and more...."

Hi I'm Mia and thank you for stopping by!

I hold a special place in my heart for weddings. I pay close attention to your story and your wishes, and I produce images that capture not only your love but the love that surrounds you. When you book your wedding with me, it means that I will be talking with you before your wedding and after. I will be there for you the whole way there and then, after your honeymoon, when it's time to kick back with a glass of wine and write those thank you notes, go through your wedding gallery and decide on wedding prints, I'm yours. I will incorporate what I learn about you as a couple to create not only stunning, but meaningful, enduring photographs. Think of me as a close friend, someone you can just be yourselves with, there to capture your love on “film.” I’ll make sure you stay in the moment, each minute of your special day, and during the candid moments -- you won’t even know I’m there.

I worked for ten years in editorial photography before turning my attention to family portraits and wedding photography. I bring my professional experience as a journalist, as well as my personal experice as a wife and mom to the most important moments of life-- weddings and of course, family. By channeling my talents, I am able to anticipatate and capture your moments of happiness, jubilation, and emotion. Weddings are whirlwind events that can pass in what feels like a click of one’s fingers; photographs allow them to live on forever. As your photographer, I will be there to ensure your images bring you joy and let you share and re live your day forever.

Distinctive festivities that bring two people together to share vows and join in matrimony deserve to be honored appropriately. Some of the many styles that permeate her work include contemporary, natural, and vintage. Equally, she is comfortable with approaches that incorporate traditional, photojournalistic, and cinematic techniques. Beach Plum Photography tells each tale of romance with substance and meaning. Digital files, matted prints, and wedding albums are just some of the formats available. Other features of this award-winning photographer’s service include:

• A one-wedding-per-week policy
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Engagement Session
  • Boudoir Session
  • Wedding Album
  • Additonal Photographer
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Daniel M. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Excellent photographer

I hired Mia to take engagement photos. I interviewed 4 other photographers before getting on the phone with Mia. I liked her work, but chatting with her really confirmed that she was the right photographer for us. She had secret locations around Provincetown and Wellfleet, understood what I wanted and was really helpful thinking through the shoot. She was great during the photoshoot as well. I had actually planned the photoshoot secretly for the same day as the engagement. I proposed at sunrise that morning, and it was a long day with many conversations and excitement. So when my fiancée and I got to the photoshoot we were really excited, but also pretty worn out from an eventful day. Mia was great at giving direction, giving us ideas on how to pose and not have to think too much about it. She knows how to get great photos out of her subjects, which is the most important trait of a great photographer. The photos came out great, highly recommend Mia.

Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography's reply:

I had a great time with you both! One of the best parts of my work is being invited to celebrate & capture love between two people, to share time with a couple honoring their love and commitment to that love & each other! It was pretty easy to see your love and thrill at becoming engaged & I hope you had as much fun as I did on our walk finding the prime places to mint memories and capture your supreme joy. Congratulations!
    Mary E. Married on 10/09/2021

A delightful partnership

Mia's work is outstanding - from group shots to intimate portraits - she captured all of the moments of the wedding in beautifully executed compositions. The love and joy really shine in each photo.
    She became an instant friend - enabling everyone to relax in front of the camera. And she provided sage advice on how to navigate the wedding proceedings - not to mention going above and beyond with last minute recommendations.
    She was a pleasure to work with - we are loving every single photo.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

147 Long Pond Road Brewster, MA, 02631
202-251-6580

Location of (Jacqueline Mia Foster, Beach Plum Photography)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding