50 Bridge Rd, Orleans, MA 02653 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography is a wedding photography business based in Orleans, Massachusetts. Owner and photographer Kim Reilly has been professionally capturing weddings for over 15 years and simply loves every part of it. She has a passion for people and wedding photography and combining them to tell the beautiful stories of her clients. She is open to travel and loves getting to know all of her happy couples!

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography holds her work to a high standard in order to provide her clients with a vivid and high-quality collection of photos they can cherish. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
She also offers other wonderful services her clients will love. Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography offers exceptional quality items to preserve the memory of your wedding photos! Her business offers:

• Albums

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography 7
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

Kim is amazing!

Josh and I wanted to find a photographer who knew the Cape well; who could capture the beautiful landscape and light. Kim, located in the same town on the Cape as my parents-in-law (and who has the same name as me, and our jeweler, and Josh's tux gal), was the perfect pick for us. She was so responsive, so excited, so outgoing and was so much fun to work with. On our wedding day, we had to switch our first look location based on the wind, but her suggestion on the different location was perfect (and actually what we had in mind as well). I was worried that the overcast, windy day wouldn't look great in photos, but um, yes, yes the photos came out INCREDIBLE. We loved going through our album; Kim and Erin picked up on so many great candids of our wedding guests (and us), and perfectly captured the joy and laughter that surrounded our wedding day. I couldn't believe how amazing our photos looked. The only disappointment I had was that we didn't have time to do many bridal party pictures; the groomsman have some really great photos together, but due to timing (and the cold), us ladies didn't have that chance. But 10 out of 10 would recommend Kim!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography 12
    Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography 13
    Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography 14

Alex · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not have been happier with using Kim as the photographer for our wedding. She was so easy to work with from start to finish. I loved that she took photos of my husband and I before the wedding in different places around Provincetown and our family photos before the actual service. It was brilliant! It helped us enjoy every moment of our wedding by not pulling us away from mixing with our guests during cocktail hour.

Besides the fact that working with Kim was easy and fun, the pictures that she took were absolutely stunning. I will treasure the photos forever. She captured every moment perfectly, from the photos of just my husband and I to our guests have a blast dancing. Each time I go through the pictures it is like a relive the day. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Award

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography Pricing

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography Price Rates

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Cosmos Catering
    Cosmos Catering Wedding Caterers

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography is the best. Professional, friendly and a phenomenal photographer who takes stunning pictures. Can't say enough about her or her work. She's fabulous!

• 50 Bridge Rd Orleans, 02653 See on map