Other couples have also viewed:
13 Reviews for Nicole Ellen Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
34 User photos
Karen Tarlofsky · Getting married on 06/05/2020
Perfect wedding photog
Nicole was amazing. Her artistry is perfection. She was everywhere, and yet unobtrusive. She was in communication at every step, with both myself and my daughter. Her engagement photos were beautiful. Everyone loved working with her. Her rates re fair for the result.Sent on 05/30/2019
Serafina Zeringo · Married on 11/16/2019
Cannot say enough good things about Nicki and Zach! My husband and I are beyond thankful we were able to work with them. We laughed throughout our entire engagement session and on our wedding day everything felt like such a breeze! We can't wait to get our full photos back because we know they will be gorgeous. Nicki and Zach are great people and so much fun to work with too.Sent on 11/24/2019
Nicole · Married on 07/19/2019
Simply The Best.
This will be the longest and most detailed review I have ever written about any one person or company of my entire life. I am doing so because the people in review are deserving of the highest accolades.
What Nicole and Zach contributed to our wedding experience is simply intangible. From the moments we spent during our 1 hr “meet and greet” session to our last goodbye as the reception ended their professionalism and interest in making our special day memorable captured my attention. As the groom, I dealt with Zach in great detail and came to notice and appreciate the following avenues:
1. Zach and Nicole were sensitive to the family interactions throughout the day and always found a way to capture but not intrude the moments of smiles and hugs we shared that day. They were everywhere, but nowhere, all at the same time. That is an incredible feature on your wedding day.
2. They truly respected the timeline of events and are incredibly dependable players during game time. In all the busy movements of a wedding day, people and vehicles and obligations, it is easy to lose minutes here and there and have a massive ripple effect. They were so onboard in respecting the timeline and it made everything easier. Remember, “the only thing you can’t make more of is time” on a day like your wedding, so having a photographer that keeps the day moving but still gets the shot is incredibly valuable.
3. Zach is the guy you can share a coffee with, have a beer with, and literally have a vulnerable moment as your emotions spill over on your wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for a more professional person to be around during the roller coaster of the day.
4. He gets the shot. He framed, and re-framed, our setup of groomsmen, family photos, and even waited for the wind to die down for just the right moment during a set. He is a “photography-whisperer” and excellent beyond excellent.
5. Zach performed as a “sudo-groomsmen”. He held sunglasses, phones, helped with logistics, ect…. He is incredibly reliable and even keeled.
Zach and Nicole created something we will have for the rest of our lives, and the value they added to our day was not just in what they memorialized but in the process in which they did it. They made it fun, easy, respectful, and on time. It’s not easy to do all four of those things, and they did them so well.
Their editing skills are exceptional and every single photo is perfect. There are so many magical photos, it is truly impossible to pick a favorite!
They are incredibly trustworthy and honest humble people. I offer my highest recommendation for their services. They will compliment your most important day in every avenue possible. They are artists, tacticians, professionals, and most importantly respectful, kind people. I could not have asked for a better duo of photographers and teammates on our special day.
Sent on 08/14/2019