Stacey Hedman Photography

Barnstable, MA View map

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

Heidi Married on 09/17/2016
    My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with having Stacey Hedman as the photographer at our Cape Cod wedding! As an avid photographer myself, I was very particular about finding the right photographer and considered about 15 different photographers before choosing Stacey. I'm so glad we chose her because she was truly the perfect choice! My husband and I felt instantly comfortable with Stacey even though we met her for the first time on our wedding day. Her easygoing approach helped us stay relaxed, and she was able to capture very natural and beautiful moments from our special day. Stacey also gave great guidance on our posed photos, which turned out to be some of our favorite and most artistic pictures. While Stacey was easygoing on the one hand, she was also very hardworking and determined to capture as many fabulous photos of our wedding day as she could. We ended up with a large portfolio of fantastic shots, each one better than the next. We would highly recommend Stacey to every couple!
  • User2476298 2+ years ago
    Stacey was AMAZING to work with!

Taking pictures can be somewhat daunting and awkward, but she was so easy-going and fun to work with so she made us super comfortable! She was very organized post ceremony so we could get all the necessary pictures of family and friends and moved through the shots efficiently so we could get to the party! During the night, she was always in the right spot in the right time and captured some of the best candid moments of the night. Following the wedding, she categorized them in a way that was easy to show the story of our wedding and easy to download/share. All in all, I highly recommend Stacey!

Lauren
    Brigitt Married on 08/22/2015
    My sister-in-law had the most magical pictures from her Vermont wedding and when I heard Stacey Hedman was the photographer, I knew we had to hire her too. I recognized Stacey's name from working in the editorial world and knew the rest of her work was just as beautiful. From the contract process to the engagement photos to the wedding day, Stacey was a breeze (and fun) to work with. She captured our day so beautifully and did so quickly (but not hurried) and without intrusion. You hardly knew she was there, but she got all the shots. Beyond her talent, Stacey has the personality of someone you want to work with. She's organized, communicative, kind, easygoing. She really felt like another friend that we just so happened to hire to take our pictures. Stacey also took photos for our friend's wedding the month before and their pictures were also amazing. In both cases, she had pictures posted on her Facebook the very next day for us to preview while she works on the rest. I still look at them every day...I just love them all so much. My sister-in-law continues to use Stacey for family photos and other occasions...I know we will too. I cannot recommend Stacey enough.

Real Weddings

• Ben & Caitlyn
    20 photos · 06/04/2016
  • Michael & Amy
    22 photos · 05/26/2014

DAISIES & PEARLS | MERRYMAKING DAISIES & PEARLS | MERRYMAKING Wedding Planners

Stacey Hedman has a unique style and perspective of photography that truly captures the beauty, emotion and splendor of the day. I worked with Stacey on my own wedding. She put us at ease to allow our emotions to shine through. As a wedding planner, I found Stacey a pleasure to work with, in following direction and helping along the overall flow of the day.

Barnstable, 02630
Location of (Stacey Hedman Photography)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding