PO Box 2988, Nantucket, MA 02584 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Love Photography

We are Nantucket island residents, wedding photographers and proud parents. Our goal is to capture life's honest moments. We love to see the real smiles and the belly laughs! We are relaxed and easy to work with. We shoot with Nikon gear and we specialize in natural light photography.

Please contact us with any questions or for information on pricing or availability at www.rebeccalovephotography.net/contact/

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

dsc 2777 51 641580

16 Reviews for Rebecca Love Photography

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

I was pretty hesitant to get engagement photos taken as my fiancee and I are not necessarily the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Rebecca made us feel so comfortable. She provided gentle direction which was SO helpful to us as we would have been rather lost without it. We were able to take some pictures with our puppy which are absolutely our favorite. Rebecca is kind, professional, easy-going, all out accommodating, and takes some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! Nantucket is our family's second home and being able to take our engagement photos there was so exciting. If we were getting married on island, Rebecca would be my photographer of choice!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Can’t speak highly enough of Rebecca and her husband Jonathan! We found Rebecca for our engagement photos in nantucket and loved her and the photos so much we booked her within days for our wedding in Vermont. She is so sweet, kind and warm that we couldn’t imagine how we could ever find a better person to spend literally 10 hrs with on our wedding day. She made us and our friends/family so happy and comfortable and the photos show it- were beaming, natural and relaxed in all the photos. She was so flexible and easy to plan with - our getting ready ran 30 mins late so we added a few portraits after our ceremony and it wasn’t an issue at all. Plus, we’ve gotten SO many previews so quickly after our wedding which everyone has loved.

My (new) husband and I are trying to brainstorm reasons we can work with Rebecca again in the near future because we had so much fun with her and Jonathan on our wedding. Booking them is the best vendor decision you can make for your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Definitely Recommend Rebecca Love!!

Rebecca was fantastic! My friend was in a wedding that Rebecca had photographed and I loved how beautiful and natural the photos looked. When we got engaged I reached out to her and I am so glad we had her and her husband Jonathan capture our wedding! Rebecca was professional and on top of everything before the wedding- she gave us guidance on how to put together our wedding timeline and even called us a few days before just to make sure everything was all set and to see if we had any questions.

Rebecca and Jonathan were so sweet and friendly and made us feel calm on our wedding day. My husband and I hate taking photos, but Rebecca and Jonathan made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and gave us direction on how to pose. They were so efficient at taking photos that we ended up having enough time to go to two locations to take photos before cocktail hour started.

We saw some previews of our wedding and they looked amazing! We can’t wait to see all of the moments they captured!

We HIGHLY recommend Rebecca!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Award

Rebecca Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs