Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alex Paul photography

I photograph best weddings in RI and all over New England.

Top 30 world wedding photographer in 2017 according to Wedding Photography Society

Top five wedding photographers in New England by Wedding Photojournalist Association in 2018

Follow Alex Paul photography on

Alex Paul photography 7
  • Sahar

Sahar Nadimi · Married on 08/30/2019

STUNNING wedding photos!!!

Alex is the BEST photographer to work with, hands down! He is so cool and fun to be around. My entire wedding party and guests all thought he was great. His work is absolutely stunning. I was completely blown away with how gorgeous my wedding photos turned out. My wedding was an outdoor wedding at Wequassett resort. He did a phenomenal job of capturing so many wonderful memories from the evening. He did an outstanding job and I cannot recommend him enough! His is fantastic and I will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Brandon Greenspan · Married on 08/24/2019

Step Aside, Tom Brady. There's a new GOAT.

From my wife: Alex has an incredibly eye and captured every moment effortlessly. His communication and follow up was fantastic and made him such a pleasure to work with. He was able to get us a sneak peek of our special day, a few days after our wedding and those were the first of many beautiful photos.

From me: I don't have much of an eye for photography, but right away, I knew Alex had talent. On pure talent alone, I highly recommend Alex. Our photos look incredible! There are some photos that leave you wondering how on Earth he was able to capture what he did. Aside from talent, Alex has a very consultative style leading up to the wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a nicer, harder-working photographer. He also has a great sense of humor. Additionally, him and our videographer worked incredibly well together as a team, even though I don't believe they met prior to our wedding. Alex, thank you for doing a great job! The memory of our wedding day will always feel fresh in our heads. For any future couple looking for a photographer, choosing Alex is an absolute no-brainer! Thank you again, Alex!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Riel · Married on 10/05/2018

Must Hire Cape/Boston Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I located Alex on the Knot in the early months of our wedding planning. We interviewed both Alex and one other photographer and were absolutely overjoyed at Alex’s portfolio, demeanor, professionalism and expertise. His world travels and accompanying photography spoke volumes up front, and were equally as impressive in practice. We cannot say enough amazing complements as to our engagement and wedding photos alike! Alex completely captured the essence of my husband (our puppy) and myself in every picture he took and captured some amazing candids from our wedding day. Alex was also very easy to work with in terms of direction and photographic insight. Having never taken professional photos together, Alex easily instructed us into each shot. The cost for his work is also very on point and we loved that he had a second photographer as well for the wedding date. If you’re looking for an amazing experience for the Cape or Boston area, you should absolutely consider Alex Paul Photography. It was one of our best decisions for the engagement/wedding memories!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Alex Paul photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings