Griffin & Griffin

20 Mussey Road, Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number

About Griffin & Griffin

Bespoke lighting design and installations.

All of our lighting designs are tailored to the specifics of your needs and location. During the consultation process we will share our vast collection of custom fixtures and lighting styles and discuss how to set the mood with light.

*Formally The Event Light Pros

Follow Griffin & Griffin on

10 Reviews for Griffin & Griffin

Griffin & Griffin 1
Griffin & Griffin 2
Griffin & Griffin 3

Cristina · Married on 08/12/2016

Beyond happy with our experience with the Event Light Pros. Our twinkle lights were MAGICAL and beyond everything I had hoped for! They came early to set up, and took them down, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm a HUGE fan of lighting and knew I wanted my wedding to reflect that, I am so happy with the ambience and my guests loved it! Highly highly recommend to spruce up your venue!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Griffin & Griffin's reply:

Thank you Cristina for the review. We loved working with you on your wedding day!

Becky · Married on 07/30/2016

We are so happy that we worked with the Event Light Pros. We got married in a barn and they made it look truly magical while still keeping the rustic feeling of the environment. The lights were so beautiful and so many people commented on how unique and incredible the lighting turned out. They even strung lights leading out from the barn to the bathroom area and the food truck area. It all looked stunning!

I was so pleased with the Event Light Pros work at my recent September 2015 wedding! I didn't need much more than "string lights alllllll over the place" but they delivered in style, on time, and within budget. My tents and dance venue were well lit, sparkly and lovely thanks to Event Light Pros attention to detail, and I couldn't have asked for more! Highly recommend

Griffin & Griffin FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders

• Chebeague Island Inn
    Chebeague Island Inn Hotel Weddings

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

John and Josie are consummate professionals. We've overlapped on a few weddings and the quality of their service is consistent. They go above and beyond to create an inviting space with their innovative lighting designs. They have our highest recommendation!

• 20 Mussey Road Scarborough, ME, 04074 See on map