Royal Grand Manor

2863 Woodbridge Avenue, Edison, NJ 08837 Map · Phone number

About Royal Grand Manor

Embrace the simplicity of having your wedding desires met to perfection. Royal Grand Manor has raised the bar and is setting new standards of excellence to create your picture-perfect wedding. Royal Grand Manor has undergone renovations and has been completely transformed with modern, elegant décor. Our beautiful ballrooms, gorgeous crystal chandeliers, brand new carpets, and custom designed chivari chairs are just some of the lavish visual amenities that set Royal Grand Manor apart as a leading New Jersey wedding location.

With packages customized to reflect your style and personality, you can sit back and relax while you watch your dreams become a reality. At Royal Grand Manor, we strive to make your wedding planning as easy as possible by providing everything you need in one place. Attention to detail is the highest priority to providing the special service focusing on each couple. We work with each client, as individuals, each with unique visions and needs for their big day to create the wedding of your dreams. Our event specialists consult and guide you on your event menu, floor plans and other details you have in mind that place your individual stamp on your wedding.

Royal Grand Manor was formally known as The Ellora.

Follow Royal Grand Manor on

80 Reviews for Royal Grand Manor

sitwat · Married on 04/19/2018

Amazing! Couldn’t be much happier and satisfied! Beautiful and spacious Venue, efficient and curteous staff, everything was just perfect.
    The manager Kathy did an excellent job and went above and beyond to satisfy my family’s requirements for the wedding. She was available from the time we first visited till the night of the event. She responded to all of my texts and arranged everything I wanted. It was a Pakistani wedding so some cultural part was involved too in the wedding planning and Ellora staff made it easy for us. I highly recommend it to anyone.
    Sitwat Malik

Rosanne · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our wedding there on 3/25/17. We can not believe how amazing it went. The staff went above and beyond, they really were like family to us the day of. Kathy never left our side, and really made sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable. Ashley stayed in contact with us through the whole process of planning the wedding. She made the process easy for us. We were able to have our Ceremony & Reception there and would do it over and over again. The food was delicious!! Not one of our guest left on an empty stomach! Thank you so much to the Ellora Staff for making our day so special. Especially a shout out to Ashley and Kathy!!! :) We would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Ngozi · Married on 10/09/2016

The Ellora is a great venue. The staff at the Ellora are very friendly, with great customer service. I had my wedding reception at the Ellora on the 9th of October, 2016. I am very happy that I chose this venue. The food was great!!!! My guests still talk about the food and how great the staff were. Ashely, Kathy, and Manoj (the best chef ever) are wonderful people. I will definitely use The Ellora again for my next event. Thank you very much for all your help during my wedding reception. I am very grateful.

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

The Rosewood and Absolute share a close bond. We always have full faith and trust in the staff if the Rosewood that any night will run smoothly. Working with Rick and Ashley has been a pleasure because they get personal and fully accommodate their guests accordingly. Maitre D' Isiah and Ameerah know the building inside and out. Their complete crew will dot every I and cross every T for you. Recently renovated from a victorian feel to an elegant/modern look. Thank you for being a part of our family as we both grow!

• My Vacation Lady
    My Vacation Lady Travel Agents

The staff at the Rosewood is fabulous to work with to make sure the couple's wedding is perfect!

• 2863 Woodbridge Avenue Edison, New Jersey, 08837 See on map