The Diamond Center

3515 Milton Avenue Suite 110, Janesville, WI 53545 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About The Diamond Center

The Diamond Center is Where Wisconsin Gets Engaged! Browse our large selection of Diamond Engagement Rings from Top Designers including

• Hearts On Fire
  • Simon G, Ritani
  • Scott Kay
  • Jeff Cooper
  • LVE, & more!

The Diamond Center is family owned and operated with two Jewelry Shop locations in Janesville, WI and Madison, WI. Both owners have worked from the bottom up within the industry and understand the meaning of hard work. That experience has given them appreciation for our customers, which you will see each and every time you come to The Diamond Center. Through hard work and determination, they built The Diamond Center into one of the highest accredited jewelry stores in the nation! Our philosophy over the years has been to provide quality service at the best price GUARANTEED. This, coupled with the vast selection and best warranty and service programs available, has positioned us as a leader in the industry. When people think of diamonds, bridal jewelry, engagement rings, colored gemstone jewelry, watches and giftware, The Diamond Center is at the top of everyone’s list.

When people think of diamonds, bridal jewelry, colored gemstone jewelry, watches and giftware, The Diamond Center is at the top of everyone’s list.

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for The Diamond Center

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

First off the ring my fiance picked out was beautiful!
    Jeff was our guy and made us feel welcome there. He made sure that when my ring got resized I would not have to wait very long. Very accommodating and so helpful with other wedding needs.

Sent on 08/23/2017

The Diamond Center's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you for the review! Jeff is great I'll be sure to let him know he did a great job. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the services we provide be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do. Don't be strangers!

Andrew · Married on 08/04/2018

I purchased my fiance's engagement ring at the Madison location and had excellent service. The entire staff was not pushy like some jewelers can be, and Nate provided really great service throughout each and every visit. The ring I purchased is a great value for the quality and really shines. They offer a first time buyer discount as well as a lifetime warranty, which cannot be beat. I would highly recommend

Sent on 09/07/2017

The Diamond Center's reply:

Andrew thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad we could help you find the perfect engagement ring. Make sure to keep in touch and stop by anytime for free cleanings and any other service you may need.. Hope to see you and your fiance soon.

Lianna · Married on 06/24/2017

The Diamond Center has a really professional, welcoming, and caring staff. Everyone there greets you with a smile and, "Hello!" Brett was especially helpful! My fiancé bought the engagement ring without knowing my ring size. It was too big so we took it in to be resized. Brett had a rush order placed, and my ring was ready the next day! I had it for twelve hours before realizing it was too small and difficult to remove. I was so disappointed and called Brett asking what I could do. It was almost Christmas and I wanted to show my ring to my family! He got the ring in that day and had it resized by the next morning! In under 72 hours (and the week before Christmas), my ring had been resized TWICE! We sincerely appreciate the whole staff in working so hard and being so accommodating to help make our engagement the best possible! I can't recommend The Diamond Center enough! Thank you so, so much!

Sent on 12/23/2016

• Dean's Photography
    Dean's Photography Wedding Photographers

Great sales staff and an amazing selection for any budget. All of my wife's items and mine are purchased solely at The Diamond Center.

• 3515 Milton Avenue Suite 110, Suite 110 Janesville, Wisconsin, 53545 See on map
    6087528389 (Fax Number)