Rasmussen Diamonds

Racine, Wisconsin View map

Local to Racine, Wisconsin, family-owned and operated jeweler Rasmussen Diamonds specializes in bridal jewelry and accessories. Established in 1900, Rasmussen Diamonds is dedicated to serving both its local and global community, endeavoring to craft and supply products of the finest quality at an affordable cost, while maintaining an environment that values professionalism, integrity, intimacy, attention to detail, and extraordinary customer service.

The professional staff of Rasmussen Diamonds prioritize holistic, comprehensive customer service that cultivates long-lasting, multi-generational bonds. Every consultant is dedicated to educating themselves in every possible facet of the jewelry industry to ensure that clients are receiving the most current, accurate information. Consultants are instructed to speak with clients to educate rather than to sell. Honesty and respect are essential elements of the Rasmussen Diamonds mission. Merchandise pricing is never inflated, and every product in stock is meant to represent the best in quality that Rasmussen Diamonds has to offer. The Rasmussen Diamonds collection includes custom and designer accessories, engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds, and ring settings. Watch repair service and warranties are also available. Flexible to your budget, the jeweler features a wide variety of payment, insurance, and general financing plans. Some of the major services Rasmussen Diamonds offers include:

• Appraisals
  • Restringing
  • Ring sizing
  • Stone upgrades

History

Rasmussen Diamonds has served the Racine, Wisconsin community for well over 100 years, and supports more than 50 local charities and organizations. First founded by R.P. Rasmussen in 1900 as Rasmussen Jewelry, the jeweler was originally located at 910 State Street. Rasmussen Diamonds has moved twice since then: first in 1968, and again in 1998, some decades after the Sustachek family had purchased the store from Frank Rasmussen. The jeweler officially changed its name to Rasmussen Diamonds in 1994, and celebrated its centennial in 2000.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

Meghan N. Married on 07/25/2020

Family Business with the Best Customer Service!

Tyler and the entire Rasmussen Diamonds staff is incredible. Tyler helped my husband build my engagement ring from scratch and also made wedding band shopping a breeze. There customer service is impeccable. Tyler taught us so much about diamonds and stones while helping us pick out our beautiful rings. It is a family business and they truly get to know you as people.
    Julia Married on 09/29/2018
    My fiancé worked with Tyler. He stated he was very helpful. He made my fiancé feel comfortable and confident. I absolutely LOVE my ring. Every time we have gone in Tyler is so helpful. They have a really nice packet they give you too with a free manicure. I thought this was such a nice touch!
    Cody Married on 06/13/2018
    Had an amazing experience at Rasmussen buying an engagement ring, staff was very nice and patient. Out of the four different stores I looked at Rasmussen was the most knowledgeable. They kept in contact with me the whole time via email showing me my top picks from each vist and showing me a breakdown of what I was getting when I choose the one.

Overall, they did more than what I would've expected them to do for me and I am glad I found their store. I will be coming back to Rasmussen for my future jewelry needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Tanner
    65 photos · 06/22/2019

6220 Washington Ave Racine, Wisconsin, 53406
Location of (Rasmussen Diamonds)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding