6629 University Ave #104, Middleton, WI 53562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Middleton Jewelers

Welcome to Middleton Jewelers, the most prestigious and premier jeweler in Middleton, WI.

We offer the finest quality jewelry at the most competitive prices in the industry.

Whether you are looking for that perfect piece for that special someone or looking to treat yourself to a new style, Middleton Jewelers is your one stop destination.

Offering full service, we can give you that unique one-of-a-kind piece with our custom jewelry design and repair your current pieces to their most pristine condition. Trade-ins are always welcome, and we even buy gold, silver, platinum and diamonds, offering the highest prices in the area.

Middleton Jewelers: Making Your Dreams A Reality.

Feel free to call for a private showing. You can reach us by phone, email, or even fax at 855-453-4653.

Se Habla Espanol.

Looking for that perfect piece with the convenience of not having the leave the comfort of your own home? Check out our website athttp://store.middletonjewelers.com/

Follow Middleton Jewelers on

5 Reviews for Middleton Jewelers

• Anna

Anna · Married on 07/20/2019

LOVE our rings

My fiance spent so much time working with Manny to find the perfect ring. I couldn't be more happy with our experience, their team is so amazing. We bought our wedding bands there and will continue to go back in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Carol · Married on 08/17/2017

Very attentive to customer preferences. Took extra time to help me get just what I was looking for in a (non-wedding) custom jewelry piece. Trustworthy. Absolutely no pressure. Felt like I could take the time I needed in making decisions and selections. My tastes and preferences were respected.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Molly · event on 07/31/2017

Very professional and easy to work with. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 08/28/2017