6629 University Ave #104, Middleton, WI 53562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Middleton Jewelers

Welcome to Middleton Jewelers, the most prestigious and premier jeweler in Middleton, WI.

We offer the finest quality jewelry at the most competitive prices in the industry.

Whether you are looking for that perfect piece for that special someone or looking to treat yourself to a new style, Middleton Jewelers is your one stop destination.

Offering full service, we can give you that unique one-of-a-kind piece with our custom jewelry design and repair your current pieces to their most pristine condition. Trade-ins are always welcome, and we even buy gold, silver, platinum and diamonds, offering the highest prices in the area.

Middleton Jewelers: Making Your Dreams A Reality.

Feel free to call for a private showing. You can reach us by phone, email, or even fax at 855-453-4653.

Se Habla Espanol.

Looking for that perfect piece with the convenience of not having the leave the comfort of your own home? Check out our website athttp://store.middletonjewelers.com/

Follow Middleton Jewelers on

4 Reviews for Middleton Jewelers

Carol · Married on 08/17/2017

Very attentive to customer preferences. Took extra time to help me get just what I was looking for in a (non-wedding) custom jewelry piece. Trustworthy. Absolutely no pressure. Felt like I could take the time I needed in making decisions and selections. My tastes and preferences were respected.

Lea · Married on 06/15/2017

After careful research my husband decided to work with Middleton Jewelers to design my 25th wedding anniversary band. We went in there with only a few pictures of rings we liked and ended up designing the band of a lifetime. Something totally ours. Every step of the way the team at Middleton Jewelers walked us through and made sure we were comfortable. I won't ever shop at another jewelry store in Madison now that we've found Middleton Jewelers!

Boh · Married on 02/06/2017

Middleton Jewelers is the place where I bought an engagement ring for my wife, and my wife and I are very happy with their customer service as well as the quality of the ring (and the price!) We are planning on going back for sure! I highly recommend this place!!

Middleton Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 6629 University Ave, #104 Middleton, WI 53562 See on map