Craig Husar Designs | Fine Diamonds & Jewelry

Brookfield, WI View map

A jewelry store in Brookfield, Wisconsin, CRAIG HUSAR Fine Diamonds & Jewelry Designs has been serving their community for over 50 years. Dedicated to their craft, they rely on their expertise and client experience to set them apart. They want each couple to receive the very best they deserve, whether it's wedding bands, engagement rings, designer jewelry, or watches. They also have an award-winning design atelier, Husar Design Studio, who can create any item a couple cannot find in the store.

This is a diamond-certified, fair trade business, with services such as appraisal, cleaning, insurance, ring sizing and setting, warranties, and stone upgrades. They also extend payment plans and shipping capabilities to their customers. Lyle Husar Designs has a wide selection of jewelry for couples to peruse, including:

• Antique engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Designer engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Handcrafted pieces
  • Loose diamonds

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
4.7

• Jordan
    Jordan P. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Day Ever

Spectacular service: Becca hand-delivered the engagement ring the night before my flight left for Paris to help make our dream proposal come true. We went back for the wedding bands as well and will be customers for life!
  • Katelynne
    Katelynne R. Married on 10/13/2019

Craig Husar Designs is THE place to go

My husband did so much research when it came to selecting the place he wanted to get my engagement ring from. His criteria were simple: something family-owned and local. He proposed to me on October 15, 2018, with Michelle Thompson's assistance from Craig Husar. It is the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I have ever seen and thank goodness since it is mine ;) When we were looking for the matching wedding bands, we knew we HAD to go back to Craig Husar. They had then recently moved to their new location and holy cow is it just a beautiful place. Very modern and suits their business well - so much space and glass for the extra shine on the sparkly stuff. We weren't having much luck finding a band that we liked since the ring itself is so intricate and unique. Michelle reached out to the designer and we built our OWN custom wedding bands to match. And they turned out BEAUTIFUL!! I feel so special knowing that I have a one-of-a-kind and am truly grateful for Michelle, the designer, and Craig Husar for helping create this for us.
    Katherine Married on 10/05/2019

My rings are priceless!

My fiancé was told to go here because I fell in love with a setting. Fernanda at the store, her and I bonded immediately and she helped my fiancé pick out the absolute ring of my dreams!

20100 W. Bluemound Road Brookfield, WI, 53045

Tuesday-Saturday 10-6pm
Location of (Craig Husar Designs | Fine Diamonds & Jewelry)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding