Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About The Day's Design

Sweet Sunday morning snuggles and a kiss on the cheek. Family, togetherness and laughter. Just a few of the many reasons to celebrate.

The Day's Design wants to be a part of that celebration - from large weddings to intimate gatherings -we specialize in stunningly simple, yet oh-so pretty days. We're often inspired by our surroundings, the sight of Lake Michigan, a field of wildflowers or a simple stroll through the neighborhood park. While we call Grand Rapids home, we love to travel near or far to make your dream day come true creating meaningful events throughout Michigan, with Leelanau holding a special place in our hearts.

Offering floral design, full and partial planning services. Let’s start planning your happily ever after!

Website: www.eventsbythedaysdesign.com

DSC0148
DSC0267

8 Reviews for The Day's Design

Shayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Using Shelby for floral, design, and coordination was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day. She was with us for a year and a half helping plan, design, and coordinate everything, and she did an absolutely AMAZING job! I had worked with Shelby before I hired her for my wedding, so I knew that she would be great! She does beautiful work when it comes to floral. I just gave her some ideas of what I was thinking and some flowers that I like and left the rest up to her, knowing that the outcome would be stunning, and I was right! I didn't really have a clue what anything would look like until the morning of our wedding, and she out-did herself. I was absolutely in LOVE with my bouquet, and all the other florals that she put together! Shelby also put together an awesome Donut display for our cocktail hour, along with all kinds of beautiful decor inside our venue! Her coordination, and everything that she did the day of made the day run so smoothly, and I was so happy with how everything turned out! She is SO nice, helpful, and super easy to work and get along with! I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/30/2014

I could not imagine my wedding day without Shelby! When I walked into the venue it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. All the flowers were in perfect bloom and there was so much attention to details I couldn't believe it. Everything from cascading flower on the cake to the boutonnières was perfect! I would definitely recommend The Day's Design.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Justine · Married on 01/11/2014

I was so greatful for The Day's Design. Shelby was great to work with. The Day's Design was so full of passion, amazing ideas and excitement as she shared her thoughts. She was there from start to finish.
    My wedding however was called off a week before the day, but I will definitely be using The Day's design for my future wedding.
    The Day's Design was beyond wonderful. Her professionalism was up top and she was willing to do whatever it took to make my day as gorgeous as I saw it in my mind.

The Day's design is with the time and money.

Sent on 07/28/2014

The Day's Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2