3701 Lindell, Saint Louis, MO 63108 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Coronado

The beautiful Coronado is the premier wedding venue in St. Louis. Butler's Pantry's experienced sales, culinary & operations team are dedicated to listening to your complete vision in order to not only meet but exceed your expectations. We will provide an exceptional wedding experience your guests will rave about.

Our facility offers the finest cuisine and service. We pride ourselves in making you feel special from the moment you call us to inquire about our services. We offer several packages to suite all budgets.
It's the fairy tale wedding you've always dreamed of at The Coronado.

img4077

35 Reviews for The Coronado

• Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible!

The ladies at The Coronado are absolutely amazing!! Tasha is incredibly kind and patient and answered every single one of my questions so promptly. We worked together for about 13 months while I was planning my wedding and she was there with me through the entire thing. She even helped me choose outside vendors! All of her advice was so so helpful and she truly made my dreams come true with the perfect wedding. She was my go-to girl for any wedding emergency, last minute idea, and day-of task. I could not be more happy with the service she provided us. Stephanie helped us the last few weeks right up until the wedding day and she was just as amazing! She was so nice and helpful and always there with great advice!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Krystal · Married on 04/01/2017

Amazing!! I loved this place from the moment I saw it. I worked with Rob who has helped me every step of the way. He provided suggestions and ideas to enhance my wedding day. I am so happy I chose this venue for my reception. The food is the best wedding food Ive ever had.

Sent on 02/09/2017

In one word - INCREDIBLE! We had our ceremony and reception here and it was absolutely stunning. The Ballroom made it feel like we were in a castle and the food was amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Coronado Pricing

The Coronado Price Rates

The Coronado FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 700
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables

• Stems Florist
    Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Love the Coronado! We have done some amazing weddings with the Coronado team!!

• Wildflowers
    Wildflowers Wedding Florists

It's a pleasure to work at this venue. We've had many events at the Coronado, and it comes off smooth every time. An excellent staff!

• Chris Croy - Moving Pictures
    Chris Croy - Moving Pictures Wedding Photographers

This is one of the finest ballrooms in the St. Louis area. Not only is the space itself unique and beautiful, but the service and attention to detail of the staff is second to none. It is always a pleasure for us to photograph there - to work with real professionals in such an elegant environment.

• 3701 Lindell Saint Louis, 63108 See on map