12834 Canterbury Farms Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Chris Croy - Moving Pictures

Our creative style, richly combining photography, video and album design, combined with our vast experience has led us across America and around the world to tell the story of beautiful couples and their one-of-a-kind wedding events. Whether your wedding is an homage to the tradition that has defined you and your family or a destination wedding that provides the background to your love story, we are uniquely qualified to tell your story.
We enthusiastically combine the mediums of both photography and videography into what we call PhotoFusion. You will receive a beautiful, completely custom wedding album that is dramatic, bold and shows more than just what you look like, but how you FEEL! In addition to your album, you will receive a PhotoFusion video. This shows your interaction with each other and your families. Personalities are celebrated, voices forever remembered and your story is captured and told, to be treasured for generations. This video will be delivered on a brand new iPod Touch as well as shared on-line per your preference.
We would love the opportunity to share with you the many ways we can visually capture this time in your life - to truly tell your story and how we can cater our style and ability to the vision you have for this once in a lifetime event.

Follow Chris Croy - Moving Pictures on

ferrkswheelLOGO

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Chris Croy - Moving Pictures

Tom and Debra · Married on 09/28/2013

We love what this company did at our son's wedding. Right from the start we knew we wanted a real photographer because this is a once in a lifetime event. Only a trained pro can provide a service such as this. Chris Croy Moving Pictures provided professionalism, knowledge, expert workmanship, and a real understanding of what we needed and wanted. We also were pleased to spend our money with a family man. Seeing him work with his family was a blessing to us all.

He is a professional so your memories won't look like they came from the photo dept at your local Walmart. They also won't cost the same as a discount store. How much is this day worth to you? For us, it was everything!!

Give them a chance.........we did.......and WOW what he provided!! Feel free to email us at mommaritter@wildblue.net for any questions about our experience. We'd love to share the dream come true through pictures that we had. Thank you Chris Croy Moving Pictures!!! Blessings

Sent on 11/24/2013

Louis · Married on 09/20/2009

My name is Louis J. Neal and I would like to explain why Chris Croy is the epitome of professionalism. I knew about Chris' work because a friend of mine used him for his wedding. I had lost contact with that particular friend for a while and I didn't get a chance to get Chris Croy's information, so I went with another photographer. Needless to say, the other photographer ruined our wedding pictures which ultimately left me in the dog house with my new wife. So I had to do something. As luck would have it, or divine intervention from the one above, I reconnected with the friend that hired Chris to do his wedding. I called Chris and told him the situation and he was more than happy to help us out. We were able to take most of our pictures over and I will tell you that his work is awesome. Chris really has an eye for this. His attention to detail, the photographic situations he put you in and the way he uses various lighting situations allows him to produce portraits you can only find in upscale magazines. He is an awesome man, a great professional photographer that's very knowledgeable about his craft and I would definitely refer him to anyone I know who wants to document significant moments in their lives. Chris Croy Photography is the one to go with.

Louis J. Neal

Sent on 11/16/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2008

My husband and I had the pleasure of Chris Croy taking our wedding photos in 2008. We were more than pleased with the photos. They were exactly what we had hoped for and more. Chris made sure to include shots including every part of our day and placed them in an album beautifully. Chris met with us prior to our wedding date, to get a feel for what we were looking for and we felt he kept that in mind. Everyone that saw our album was very impressed and wanted to know who took our photos! If you are looking for creative and beautiful photos.... Chris Croy is your guy!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Chris Croy - Moving Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Sisters Floral Design Studio
    Sisters Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Chris Croy is an exceptional photographer and an exceptional person. We are happy to recommend his talent for your wedding! - Emily and the Sisters Flowers Design Team

• 12834 Canterbury Farms Dr Saint Louis, 63128 See on map
    3142217897 (Other Phone Number)