3047 Highland House Villas, Arnold, MO 63010 Map · Phone number

About Ron Johnson Photography

I approached wedding photography later in life after helping my wife Maggie plan our special day. After that experience we discussed what could have been improved to help us remember all the special moments of that day. After much consideration and gentle pokes from my lovely wife, I jumped in head first.

There are two important points to consider when choosing your photographer; personality and service. If your photographer and you do not get along, it will be obvious in the results. The best packages or lowest prices cannot overshadow the importance of communication and customer appreciation. I take pride in delivering the quality you expect in a timely manner to ensure your complete satisfaction. I love the look on the bride's face when everyone gets a slideshow preview of the wedding photos at the reception.

It is my passion to give my clients great images combined with over the top personal service delivered on the best products in the industry. I love what I do and will bring that passion to your special day.

Thanks for considering me.

Ron Johnson

74c600eca17cf6f1 1256510589102 IMG4851
IMG4928

9 Reviews for Ron Johnson Photography

Chennetta · Married on 07/16/2011

Ron was amazing, he came to the hotel to take pictures of me and my girls before and after we were dressed and he stayed with us the whole day until the very end of my reception. He took so many pictures and he was very professional. I will definitely utilize his services again.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Erika · Married on 05/08/2010

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Not only was Ron incredibly professional but he was also very personable! Ron was there on our wedding day from the time I got my hair and makeup done, until the last piece of cake was served. While we were eating dinner he had made a slide show of the pictures we had taken before the reception for us to enjoy while we ate, AND his wife even called on our wedding day to congratulate us! Ron went above and beyond what he was "required" to do, we have for sure found a photographer for life!

Sent on 07/10/2010
  • Q

Arielle · Married on 12/19/2009

He has gone up in price since we last used him but he is worth every penny. He says he does all day coverage and he means all day coverage. He started out was with us at 8:00am in the morning for my bridesmaids and I's hair and makeup appointments at Ulta Salon and joined us again at noon and stayed with us till 9pm when my husband and I left the reception. For the photo shoots he traveled to all the different sites that we wanted to visit in St. Louis and did not charge extra. His picture packages are extremely well priced and affordable and he is excellent at photo editing. I highly recommend him! He was awesome.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Ron Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 850.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Alpha Omega Entertainment
    Alpha Omega Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have known Ron Johnson Photography since 2008. Ron has shared his passion for photography with our group that we network with and his enthusiasm for photography has rubbed off on me personally.With his wisdom and guidance, I've started becoming more inept at capturing special moments with my family. He is current with the newest technology and the latest trends in printing as well. His photos are of the highest quality and I can assure you that at the end of the day, Ron will put forth all his effort to make sure you will never forget the most important day of your life. Blessings, Dan Brooks

• 3047 Highland House Villas Arnold, 63010 See on map