Tracy Wallin Photography

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

My name is Tracy and I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. I graduated from Missouri State University where I met my college sweetheart, best friend and now husband. I love children, although we have no kiddos of our own just yet. We have started our family for now with a crazy cat and chocolate lab named Lucy. I got my first taste for photography by learning from one of the best & most respected photographers in the industry. Once I got started and my feet were wet, I felt like I was just way too creative to sit back and take a passenger seat to all of this. I had to get out there on my own! After a lot of learning, trials, and tribulations I found myself feeling like “I can do this better. I can do this different. I can do this my way! The obvious choice was to dive in head first, and my career was launched. I fell in love with weddings. The experience of being a bridesmaid showed me all of the fun and excitement that goes into the day as it unfolds. I believe that every wedding has a photographer, but not every wedding has a photographer that makes the day a very enjoyable experience. Being a wedding photographer brings the whole day together. I love photographing people because I get the opportunity to make them laugh and I love it. I cry during father-daughter dances. If you spend the day with me you will most likely…Eat a delicious meal (I’m a foodie), laugh, drink good wine, shop, take pictures, cruise around the Saint Louis area, and most importantly capture your best moments. I pride myself in building personal relationships with all of my clients. Those who have worked with me in the past will tell you I incorporating a very fun, fresh, vintage, and handmade touch to all of my work.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Emily
    Emily L. Married on 04/19/2021

Great Photos with a Distinctive Touch

*Also posted on The Knot*
    Tracy was amazing to work with in that she was patient, efficient, and kept the wedding party moving in order to capture the best moments of our day. She had fun with us, but was still able to keep us on track. She worked really well with our videographer and set up shots together at times to be able to maximize the time we had dedicated to each photo location. My husband and I love Tracy’s non-traditional style! She is able to capture really unique images by focusing in on smaller details or angles that usually go unnoticed. Due to COVID, we had a hybrid wedding of in person guests and virtual guests. Tracy took a stunning photo focused on my husband and I within the camera view of a friend's phone. We loved that the picture didn’t have us in focus as we were standing right there, but instead focused on our image on the phone screen. It really highlighted a special addition to our wedding of using a virtual stream. We highly recommend Tracy to all couples, but especially those that are wanting timeless pictures that are not cliche.
    Crystal Married on 08/08/2016
    Tracy is an amazing photographer! She is creative, easy going, listens to your requests, and gets your pictures back promptly. She did our engagement and wedding pictures and I look forward to using her as our photographer in the future to capture more special events. I highly recommend Tracy Wallin Photography.
    Jarrica Married on 05/18/2013
    We couldn't have had a better photographer! The photographs were amazing! And she was a blast to be around!

THE BEALL MANSION THE BEALL MANSION Mansion Weddings

Tracy does an excellent job. A newly wed herself, her bubbly personality and endearing smile puts the most nervous bride at ease.

740 Crompton Ct. Saint Louis, 63126
Location of (Tracy Wallin Photography)

Tracy Wallin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Tracy Wallin Photography offer?

Tracy Wallin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tracy Wallin Photography offer?

Tracy Wallin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Tracy Wallin Photography offer for wedding events?

Tracy Wallin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tracy Wallin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tracy Wallin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding