7135 Picadilly Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Abbie Takes Pictures

A blend of creative vision, fun, and an eye for "that perfect moment" are words often used to describe Abbie's work. Specializing in "real-time photography", Abbie has a real passion for what she does. Known for capturing images when people aren't posing, Abbie's technique captures the true essence of a subject, bringing to life qualities often ignored by many other photographers.

Abbie is often asked how she ended up with photography as such a big part of her life. "It's so powerful to capture a moment in time. A moment that someone never wants to forget, or a moment that someone may never see again... it's incredible to be able to present that to someone. Spending time with each family and really getting to know them is something that is vitally important to me. The looks on their faces when they see the photos I took is what keeps me behind the lens." Abbie is known for her warm personality that manages to bring out the depth of her subjects that just can't be captured at major chain studios.

Abbie says, "I really feel that photography is something intimate and personal. It is important for me to personally attend to every aspect of your session. From our first point of contact to the time I deliver your product, I will personally be your contact and attend to every detail. I often become good friends with my clients and return to photograph them again, as well as their friends and families. Having a large network of clients who trust me to capture their lives is incredibly important to me."

Abbie E. Rudolph, PPA

Photos 48 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

32 Reviews for Abbie Takes Pictures

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

My now husband and I got married this past October and Abbie Takes Pictures was our photographer for our big day. From the first time we met Abbie, we felt comfortable and at ease. Her personality was bright and bubbly and she was so enjoyable to around. Not to mention, super professional, detail and client oriented! She gave great advice but also took our recommendations.

For a living, I am a project manager so finding someone who listens and can juggle a lot and execute was very important to me - and Abbie did just that! She listened to what my husband and me wanted for our day, over communicated to make sure I knew when and where she would be and checked in to see if there was anything else she could help with. She went above and beyond. You could tell she takes pride in what she does and it definitely showed. I cannot FREAKING wait to see our wedding pictures. She knocked our engagement session out of the park so I can only imagine how awesome our wedding pictures will be.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

My fiance and I just got our engagement pictures back and we have received nonstop compliments from friends and family . The pictures turned out amazing and Abbie was really great to work with! I typically hate getting my picture taken, but both my fiance and I felt very comfortable and natural taking theses pictures and it shows in the final product! We are so looking forward to having Abbie and her crew shooting our wedding in September! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Abbie Takes Pictures's reply:

Sarah - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! <3 It's truly my pleasure to have such great couples to work with every year -- and I'm SO glad that you and Bob are part of our 2015 Family!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/19/2014

Abbie was referred to is by a good friend after our selected photographer fell through. After our first meeting we knew she was the one for us. We feel like we not only gained a great photographer but a friend. She was wonderful with the kids as well as unruly family members. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else at our wedding. I look forward to many more sessions with Abbie as our family grows.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Abbie Takes Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4999
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Monkey Business Photo Booths
    Monkey Business Photo Booths Photo Booths

Abbie is truly a blessing in this industry. All couples should meet with her before deciding on their Wedding Photographer.

• Pixies Hair Design
    Pixies Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

AMAZING..... what else it there to say? Love her work, and always a pleasure to see Abbie!

• The Vintage Vixin
    The Vintage Vixin Wedding Dresses

I cannot say enough about Abbie and her work. I personally think the pictures speak for themselves. Her personality and eye for the perfect shot is what sets her apart from the rest. The photoshoot that she did for my company was amazing and she captured exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have the most beautiful, one of a kind memories from their special day!

• 7135 Picadilly Ave Saint Louis, 63143 See on map
    24/7! Please call or email us anytime to set up your consultation!