Stoughton, MA 02072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About The Common Good

Boston Hottest band made up of six talented musicians from the south shore area. From Top 40's hits to Hip Hop, Roc to Country, Indie to Motown, We play it all!!

band2
band2

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for The Common Good

• Z

zahra · Married on 03/19/2016

The Common Good played at our wedding party (they provided cocktail hour music and music at the reception) and they rocked it! We loved them, our parents loved them, our friends loved them--even our grandparents loved them. Working with them was incredibly fun, easy and accommodating. They were very good at reading the crowd and playing the right tunes; they learned our first dance song and even let us pick out the songs we wanted during their break. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/27/2016
  • Missys984

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2015

Where to begin...if you are looking for a awesome wedding band to keep the partying going and have everyone on the dance floor all night look no further. The Common Good were AMAZING. My guests can't stop talking and asking me who I hired. From first speaking to them to the end of our wedding they were fantastic. Jess was so easy to work with and had so many suggestions about song choices when I had no idea what to do (entrances, processional, recessional, cocktail hour). Jess kept the party moving along and catered to everything we needed and wanted. Even during the breaks the dance floor was packed with their song choices on their ipod and even some Portuguese music they downloaded for my family to dance to. They got the crowd into every song no matter what it was. I was on the dance floor all night and my feet paid the price in the morning. They played so many different types of music because they have so many different people that sing. They played everything from old school, rap, country, rock, etc. People told me they requested songs that got played too! We also hired them to play the ceremony and cocktail hour and they did great. If you are looking for a band and want a group that knows how to party and keep the dance floor full, look no further! Thank you Common Good, you made our wedding a great time!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2014

We were so thrilled to have The Common Good play at our wedding! We actually lucked into it - having had another band originally booked a year in advance, but essentially breaking up/replacing members 2 months before the wedding - stressful to say the least, but as soon as we saw The Common Good and found out (amazingly!) they had our day open we knew it was meant to be. Although it was stressful at the time, I am SO happy that it happened the way it did or else I might not have had this awesome band at my wedding! They were fun, energetic, and were so so so easy to work with. By the time I got to talk to Jessica on the phone, it was only 2-3 weeks before the wedding. I told her that our first dance, father/daughter, mother/son dances all weren't on their song list, but playing them on an iPod or whatever would be just fine if that was okay with them. Well, they blew me away and learned every single song, and sounded like they had been playing them for years. We were so impressed with them in every way. Everyone from my 6 year old nephew to my Grandma were on their feet and loved these guys!! Our guests kept talking about them and how great of a time they had at our reception!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

The Common Good FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Dance, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Willow Tree Events
    Willow Tree Events Wedding Planners

The Common Good was without a doubt the best wedding band I have ever seen! It was so much fun to listen to them do their sound check during set up. They kept the entire wedding on the floor and dancing throughout the night! I only hope to get the chance to work with them again!!

• Stoughton, 02072 See on map