Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2022
Located inside the Charleston City Marina, the Charleston Yacht Club offers stunning views of the Ashley River.
All Rentals include:
- 10 - 60-inch Round Tables
- 12 - 6-foot Rectangular Banquet Tables
- 12 - High Top Cocktail Tables
- 1 - 48-inch Round Cake Table
- 125 White Padded Folding Chairs
- White Linens
- We set up and breakdown according to your specifications
- You bring in all your beverages you want to serve your guests and take all leftovers home
- No corkage fees!
- Rental is for 4 hour event plus one hour of clean up afterwards for a total of 5 hours
- Additional hours available for purchase at $500 per hour
- Additional half hours available for purchase at $300 per half hour
- Microphones and coolers available with refundable deposit
- Bartenders available upon request for a small fee
Our rates are set by the day of the week. We also offer special discount rates for active military service members. Call 843.722.4968 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a site visit or a virtual tour.
Simply Charleston - Definitely the Lowcountry!
Bundle and save time!
Contact The Charleston Yacht Club and their preferred vendors
The Charleston Yacht Club
Charleston Catering and Events
Charleston Bay Gourmet
Crazy Dutchman Catering
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
CYC is great for a wedding reception
Beautiful Setting for Your Wedding
Debbie is awesome!
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
The Charleston Yacht Club frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Set Up
- Banquet Hall
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Audio Equipment
- Dance Floor