Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crazy Dutchman Catering

Serious Food with a Fun Attitude!

Call us crazy, but we believe that serious food a fun attitude = great memories. Specializing in Lowcounty fare, BBQ, and more, we offer everything from finger food to full dinner selections and bar services, and if it's not on the menu we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes. If you want delicious food from people that will treat your event as if it were their own, look no further than Crazy Dutchman Catering in Charleston, South Carolina.  We promise your guests will rave and you'll have a great time! We have over 30 years of food service experience and are fully licensed and insured.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Premium Liquor (5)
Specialty Beer (4)
Champagne Toast (3)
Specialty Wine (1)

Crazy Dutchman was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I am so thankful to her for that! I cannot imagine a better balance of quality and price point exists anywhere else in Charleston. In fact, my father-in-law (a very practical, money-smart engineering type) saw my wedding catering quote and decided to use them for our rehearsal dinner too. Their service, responsiveness, and friendliness are top-notch, and the food is so delicious! In fact, we were told we would get a take-home bag of food in our limo at the end of the night, but there was none because the food was so amazing my guests CLEANED THEM OUT. (To be clear, I think this was an extremely good sign and high praise for Crazy Dutchman, and not their fault at all!) My guests raved about the food at both events, and they made things easy for us at every step of the way. I'm even a shrimp and grits snob (and I order it at every opportunity), and the shrimp and grits at my wedding was among the best I've ever had. Thank you Crazy Dutchman for a stellar wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor

Crazy Dutchman catering provided the food at my wedding this May and it was so delicious! Everyone loved it and said they couldn't stop eating it! We did the station style buffet and that worked out perfectly for us since we wanted more food options. We also had food at cocktail hour which people have said it was so good. Their food is so delicious and their catering services were great!

Profile Picture Mariah, 5/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so so thankful for Crazy Dutchman and their crew for helping us have the BEST wedding food. We searched tirelessly for a catering company for our wedding and were so disappointed by the small portions and unimpressive quality we kept finding at our tastings. We had a very conservative budget but were determined to find GOOD food. Finally, we found Crazy Dutchman and got everything we wanted on our menu (& more) for a price that we were comfortable with. We did a "Charleston" themed menu since most our guests traveled from California and boy was it a hit. We had a couple appetizers during cocktail hour and then for the main dinner had pulled pork, chicken quarters, red rice with sausage, pimento mac n cheese, coleslaw, cornbread, salad and peach cobbler and banana pudding for dessert. IT WAS AMAZING! We have been to nearly 20 weddings and have never left feeling full or satisfied... but this meal left everyone full and happy! So many people complimented us day of and sent texts after raving about how delicious our food was. So many brides and grooms had also told us we wouldn't eat at our wedding and to prepare to go home hungry... well that was not the case for us. Crazy Dutchman prepared us HUGE plates and made sure we got to eat at the reception and then packed us two take home containers full for the night of. We thought that was it until we went home the next day to find our fridge full of massive trays of more leftovers! We now don't have to start married life off hungry... or cooking! Yay! We also had Crazy Dutchman do our bar service, they did an amazing job with that as well! We had two different bars and no one left thirsty :) We are so happy we found Crazy Dutchman and hope to use them again very soon for more parties, gatherings in the future! You will not be disappointed with this team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kendal, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Southern, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Crazy Dutchman Catering Pricing

Crazy Dutchman Catering

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1396025116892 photo
220x220 sq 1396025170541 photo
220x220 sq 1525361907 ddb7553cb5963988 1525361906 b60fe554c0a391ad 1525361906299 2 wedding background
220x220 sq 1525361946 043e86089ca06ded 1525361945 9f280101d65688aa 1525361945095 3 15258623 366297487
220x220 sq 1396025184865 photo
220x220 sq 1525361948 82f7c36ee38ebc1f 1525361947 4b083f3477f2c7ed 1525361947292 4 15259130 124704585
220x220 sq 1528715261 df3fc2d4d7d5533d 1528715260 3dd149304500bd28 1528715258040 1 capture3
220x220 sq 1396029570458 phot

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Crazy Dutchman Catering is an incredible group to work with. Their fantastic service combined with delicious Southern styled food are only two reasons of many that I refer them to all of my clients. Hans and his team are absolutely wonderful!

Always professional and a pleasure to work with. The food is outstanding and reasonably priced.

Han's is the man!!

1823 Reynolds Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405   See On Map
843-478-2199 (phone) 843-571-6441 (fax)
M-F: 8:30am-5:00pm