Crazy Dutchman Catering

1823 Reynolds Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crazy Dutchman Catering

Call us crazy, but we believe that serious food a fun attitude = great memories. Specializing in Lowcounty fare, BBQ, and more, we offer everything from finger food to full dinner selections and bar services, and if it's not on the menu we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes. If you want delicious food from people that will treat your event as if it were their own, look no further than Crazy Dutchman Catering in Charleston, South Carolina. We promise your guests will rave and you'll have a great time! We have over 30 years of food service experience and are fully licensed and insured.

Follow Crazy Dutchman Catering on

80 Reviews for Crazy Dutchman Catering

• Brigetta

Brigetta · Married on 11/11/2018

The Best Caterer in Charleston

Crazy Dutchman was PHENOMENAL! Everyone kept coming up to the us telling us how amazing the food was. Service was top notch. Everything about CDC was a 10/10!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Crazy Dutchman Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We had are so happy we could make your special day as stress free and fun as possible. Congratulations!
  • Louise

Louise · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy to work with, friendly, and professional

Crazy Dutchman Catering did a wonderful job catering for our rehearsal dinner. They responded promptly on emails and were very helpful in figuring out how much and what kind of food to serve for the type of event we were going for. The day itself went seamlessly, the food was great, we had pork loin and chicken tenders with a couple other veggies. The pork loin was especially great, it was juicy and tasted great. We would easily have Crazy Dutchman Catering for another event! Quality, outstanding services and affordable, and the staff was professional, kind and courteous the whole time.

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Crazy Dutchman was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I am so thankful to her for that! I cannot imagine a better balance of quality and price point exists anywhere else in Charleston. In fact, my father-in-law (a very practical, money-smart engineering type) saw my wedding catering quote and decided to use them for our rehearsal dinner too. Their service, responsiveness, and friendliness are top-notch, and the food is so delicious! In fact, we were told we would get a take-home bag of food in our limo at the end of the night, but there was none because the food was so amazing my guests CLEANED THEM OUT. (To be clear, I think this was an extremely good sign and high praise for Crazy Dutchman, and not their fault at all!) My guests raved about the food at both events, and they made things easy for us at every step of the way. I'm even a shrimp and grits snob (and I order it at every opportunity), and the shrimp and grits at my wedding was among the best I've ever had. Thank you Crazy Dutchman for a stellar wedding weekend!

Crazy Dutchman Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Server(s), Tastings, Tables, Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• JVM Events
    JVM Events Wedding Planners

Crazy Dutchman Catering is an incredible group to work with. Their fantastic service combined with delicious Southern styled food are only two reasons of many that I refer them to all of my clients. Hans and his team are absolutely wonderful!

• Wedding Music Charleston
    Wedding Music Charleston Wedding DJs

Always professional and a pleasure to work with. The food is outstanding and reasonably priced.

• Charleston Wedding Planner