The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

430 Reviews for The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Groom's Cake (4)
Local (4)
Dessert Buffet (2)
Organic (2)

The Cake Zone is the epitome of a great wedding vendor. They were patient and listened to what I wanted and my vision, they recommended what they thought would be best and then they produced a wonderful product. I started with a photo of something I liked and they were able to recreate a better version, a work of art. When I saw our Wedding Cake I was speechless, it was so gorgeous. It tasted wonderful, as well, light and sweet with delicious flavor. We highly recommend the Cake Zone to anyone looking to have a flawlessly beautiful cake in design and taste.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

The cake zone was really amazing! we did our tasting and just fell in love with not only the work but also the taste. The cake turned out beautifully and we were so happy! We hope to work with them again in the future

Photo of The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries in Parrish, FL
Profile Picture Halima, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Zone did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and dessert bar! We had mini cupcakes, a custom cake and cake shots (THAT WERE AMAZING!) We gave them photos of what we wanted for our cake and they made it exactly how we wanted. The cake tasted amazing and was very moist! We can't thank them enough! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Photo of The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries in Parrish, FL
Profile Picture Anna, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands