The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion

Bend, OR View map

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion is Bend Oregon's finest, full-service bridal boutique and tuxedo shoppe, featuring private suites, knowledgeable consultants and alterations on-site. We specialize in creating your fashion vision for your most special day. A fun and fabulous shopping experience for everyone in your wedding party.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chelsea Married on 08/01/2020

10/10 Bridal Experience

Paige and the team at the Bridal Suite was amazing in helping me pick out my dress for my upcoming wedding. I never felt rushed and always felt heard and that my opinion was the most important (which it is, but can get very confusing with a lot of opinionated voices). Paige always gave me time to think, was respectful of my choices, and ultimately walked me through what I thought was going to be an overwhelming process. Can't say enough good things about this bridal salon!

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion's reply:

Chelsea - you are the best Bride! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience at The Bridal Suite with other Brides. It means so much to us that you are happy and we cannot wait to see you in your dress on your wedding day.
  • Lacie
    Lacie Married on 11/16/2019

Very helpful, positive experience

Everyone I encountered at the bridal suite was so helpful. I found my dream dress and full suits for the ring bearers with ease. I was able to share my Pinterest board with them and they had dresses waiting fit me when i got their for my appointment, including exact ones from my board. They also arranged a steaming and pressing for my dress behind the big day, couldn't ask for anything better.

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion's reply:

Lacie - thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience here at The Bridal Suite. When it comes to Brides, we couldn't have asked for anything more either! You're the sweetest. It was truly our pleasure to help you find your wedding dress. Best wishes always.
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so glad I came across The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion for my wedding dress! I found my dress on their Facebook page one weekend morning and contacted them immediately to see if they still sold the designer. Brittany responded to me right away and even told me to come in and try it on that afternoon if I had time. Brittany was very attentive to my wants in a dress and provided me with a couple other samples to try on as well. I ended up falling in love with 2 dresses and for the life of me couldn't decide on one. She let me come back 2 other times to try them on again so that I could make a decision. She was so patient and kind all those times and didn't pressure me to decide right away. I ended up going with the one I originally contacted her about.
    I would highly recommend this salon to any bride! It's beautiful, clean, has tons of samples and in a variety of sizes and the staff are great! Thanks Brittany for helping me through the process and for being patient with me while I chose my dream dress :)

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion's reply:

Zoe - thank you for the amazing review. We have the best job in world, helping amazing brides like you find their dream dresses. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We wish you a very happy engagement and an absolutely magical wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mike Hiatt Media Mike Hiatt Media Wedding Videographers

The Bridal Suite is such an amazing shop to work with! They are all so knowledgeable and you can tell they sincerely care about their brides. We love sending people their way because we know they will always be taken care of!

Studio Jay Studio Jay Wedding Photographers

It's with great confidence that we send brides to The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion in Bend in search of a wedding gown. Brittany and Paige are knowledgeable, fun and helpful. The Bridal Suite has beautiful wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, special occasion dresses, and sweet affordable dresses for the littles in a wedding. The Bridal Suite carries gorgeous, classy gowns (not chain-store cut outs) as well as jewelry and special day accessories. Tom and Marlise Jay, Studio Jay Photography

Ace of Hearts Films Ace of Hearts Films Wedding Videographers

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion goes beyond offering beautiful bridal dresses & accessories. They are friendly, compassionate, and are there to support brides and their bridal party. That's an important aspect to keep in mind since you will spend your entire engagement developing a relationship with the shop that provides your dress.

3188 North Highway 97, Suite 101 Bend, OR, 97703
541-639-3139
541-390-5815

Sunday Closed Monday Closed Tuesday 10:00 am–5:30 pm Wednesday 10:00 am–5:30 pm Thursday 10:00 am–5:30 pm Friday 10:00 am–5:30 pm Saturday 10:00 am–4:00 pm
Location of (The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding