The Bridal House of Charleston

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

Rachel T. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience!

We had an amazing experience at Bridal House of Charleston! Brittani went above and beyond to take her time with me, give us the best service, and made me (the bride) feel incredibly comfortable with the whole process. Even though we came in with a tight deadline Brittani was unfazed and ready to do anything it took to get the dress on time! I ended up not finding my dream dress here but I would highly highly recommend Bridal House of Charleston to every bride!
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 05/01/2021

Look no further for a gown!!!

This was the first (and only place) I looked for my wedding dress! The staff made me feel so comfortable and had such an awesome variety of styles and designers. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Tierney, Brittany and Anna for helping make my wedding day-dreams come true. You guys are seriously the BEST!!!
    Jenny P. Married on 05/01/2021

The perfect dress and experience

I cannot thank Brittani and Tierney enough for helping me find my perfect wedding dress. Bridal House of Charleston was the first boutique I visited and my wedding dress ended up being the very first wedding dress I tried on. I really didn't know what I wanted and was a little intimidated by wedding dress shopping, but all of my nerves fell away as soon as I stepped into the shop. Britanni and Tierney are two of the kindest and most genuine people I met throughout my wedding planning process. I chose my dress because I loved it but also because of the trust I had in the Bridal House of Charleston team. They had a fantastic selection of dresses and were so knowledgeable and patient. They even helped me find a seamstress to do my alterations since I am from out of state. Not to mention, the quality of their dresses for the price is unbeatable. If you are in the Charleston area, you have to book an appointment with them, you won't regret it. Thank you a million times over Brittani and Tierney!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kari & Dustin
    46 photos · 06/08/2019

1055 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Mount Pleasant, 29464
Location of (The Bridal House of Charleston)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding