1055 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

The Bridal House of Charleston 4
  • Megan

Megan McGill · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Wedding Dress

I just found my wedding dress this past weekend and it was an amazing experience. Bridal House was very communicative from my initial call to schedule an appointment. Both girls I spoke to on the phone were professional, pleasant, and stated they were excited to work with me. I brought both my sisters and my parents to the consultation. We worked with Sarah and she was an absolute gem. She pulled dresses that I had looked at online, in addition to mixing in some of her own picks based on my preferences and vision. I ultimately went with a gown that was her pick! She was open from the beginning, as my date is ~7 months away, about the process and inspired confidence in the ability to have my dress ready in time. I cannot wait to go back for fittings and I highly recommend this salon as a first choice for any new bride!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 03/09/2019

❤️❤️❤️ love this place!

I love the Bridal House so much! I had this almost exact vision of what I wanted my wedding dress to look like, and I had been online and looked at a few boutiques, but everything was WAY out of my price range. I was almost ready to spend an outrageous amount of money when I decided to look here. And oh my goodness, I found my perfect dress for almost a third of all the other prices. WHAT?!?! And the service there is amazing. Tierney is the kindest person and she was so wonderful to work with. She even recommended the perfect person to me for alterations. So thankful I went to the Brudal House that day!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2019

Everything I wanted!

My experience at Bridal House of Charleston was amazing. They had a great selection of gowns and plenty of styles to choose from. The service is amazing and made my experience memorable as my mother and sister were able to experience me finding my dress with me. I will forever be grateful for this wonderful team of people!

Sent on 02/07/2019