202 Richard Rd, La Grange, TX 78945 Map · Phone number

About The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas

The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas is a cake boutique located in La Grange, Texas and we deliver within a 45 minute radius. We make one of a kind wedding and groom's cakes and sit down with each couple to create the cake of their dreams. Call or e-mail today to schedule your complimentary tasting!

5531ee784ee9c9c7 IMG 8248
img6278
img0376
img0496
The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas
Groom side of wedding cake!
Groom side of wedding cake!
Gold sequin country chic!
Gold sequin country chic!
1989473117901977176878356988874584599739179n

The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas 2
The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas 3

Pwilliams · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Wedding Cake

Melissa is awesome to work with and made a beautiful, yet simple wedding cake for us. I was hesitant on the Vanilla due to I am not a big Almond flavor person but she proved me Wrong.. it was a mild flavor and unfortunately there was not a piece left for me to have on our wedding day, so that should tell you how good her cakes are. The flavors of Red Velvet and the Chocolate/Chocolate chips were also a hit. Will definitely use her again to possibly make me a layer cake when my 1 year anniversary comes around since I was unable to save any of the wedding cake. Thanks Melissa

Tess · Married on 07/14/2018

We pretty much knew within the first 10 minutes of our consultation, before tasting her cakes, that we would want to hire Melissa. She is so personable and professional and had such a great portfolio of work. She had everything setup and ready for us upon arrival. Her cakes were absolutely delicious and working with her with such a breeze! I had a slight filling change request a week or two before the wedding that she accepted without hesitation!

The wedding cake and grooms cake were stunning! I actually teared up when we finally got to see them in the reception hall. They were perfect and even more than we'd envisioned. The little music notes coming out of the trumpet were such a great extra touch! But even the beauty of the cakes can't compare to just how exceptionally delicious they were. My husband, who is not a very big sweets guy, was even mmm-ing all over the cake. Seriously some of the best cake we'd ever had! I'm already dreaming of being able to break out the cake topper for our 1 year anniversary!

I would highly highly recommend using Best Little Cake Shop in Texas for any cake needs. I hope we can use her again in the future for anything really! Whatever it would take to get another taste. :)

The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas 4
    The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas 5
    The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas 6

Meagan · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I were not big wedding cake people. That was before meeting Melissa! She really does have the best little cake shop in Texas as far as we are concerned! It was delicious, beautiful, and the process was an absolute breeze. She even did some amazing A&M cookies for us that were incredible!

Award

The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Red Ridge
    Red Ridge Banquet Halls

Melissa is a class act all the way! Theres no better cake company around in our opinion. Not only do her cakes look spectacular but they are absolutely delicious.

• 202 Richard Rd La Grange, TX 78945 See on map