Kernersville, Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Beauty Tribe

The Beauty Tribe is an on-site hair and makeup company located in Kernersville, North Carolina that specializes in creating trendy and timeless wedding-day beauty. The licensed makeup artists and stylists provide premium services and a quality experience to brides and bridal parties. Owners Tori and Grace started the company to ensure these services were accessible to everyone.

The Beauty Tribe meets with brides first during a consultation to discuss the wedding-day beauty and then runs through the look with a hair and makeup trial. On your wedding day, the stylists can travel on-site for convenience and make their brides feel relaxed, beautiful, and confident. They create looks from more natural to full-on glamourous. Hair services include updos and styling, and adding temporary or permanent hair extensions. For makeup, they can apply airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup; add semi-permanent lash extensions; and cover any tattoos.

Follow The Beauty Tribe on

The Beauty Tribe 4
The Beauty Tribe 5
  • K McKinney

K McKinney · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Excellent from start to finish!

Tori and Grace knocked it out of the park on our wedding day. I was so impressed with their efficiency, professionalism, patience and flexibility. I received so many compliments on my hair. Due to being long distance, I was unable to do a trial run. On the morning of the wedding, I showed Tori a few pictures and she knew right away what to do, got it done so quickly, and created a beautiful result. Incredible!
    I cannot thank Grace enough for working with me to achieve the desired end result for my makeup. She very patiently and kindly removed some of the makeup she originally applied when I felt it was too heavy for me, and she even touched up my eyebrows at the last minute when I wanted something a little lighter for them, after she had already packed up almost all her supplies. I so appreciate her doing that for me because the end result was perfect--- enough pop to stand out but not so much that it scared my then-fiance away (I hardly ever wear makeup and when I do, it's minimal). I received so many compliments on my makeup as well, and with Grace's kind and patient expertise to help me, it came out exactly how I wanted.
    My bridesmaids all loved what Tori and Grace did for them, as well, and they did a great job with my nieces' hair as well; it stayed through the whole evening after lots of dancing and playing! The Beauty Tribe followed all of our requests so effectively. I'm so happy I chose their team! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Haley

Haley Lindsay · Getting married on 03/22/2020

Makeup artist

She was very quick to get back to me and I love that they are a mobile company. It makes things so easy on wedding day.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Beauty Tribe Pricing

The Beauty Tribe Price Rates

The Beauty Tribe FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kernersville Kernersville, North Carolina, 27284 See on map