The Beauty Tribe

Kernersville, North Carolina View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Beauty Tribe is an on-site hair and makeup company located in Kernersville, North Carolina that specializes in creating trendy and timeless wedding-day beauty. The licensed makeup artists and stylists provide premium services and a quality experience to brides and bridal parties. Owners Tori and Grace started the company to ensure these services were accessible to everyone.

The Beauty Tribe meets with brides first during a consultation to discuss the wedding-day beauty and then runs through the look with a hair and makeup trial. On your wedding day, the stylists can travel on-site for convenience and make their brides feel relaxed, beautiful, and confident. They create looks from more natural to full-on glamourous. Hair services include updos and styling, and adding temporary or permanent hair extensions. For makeup, they can apply airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup; add semi-permanent lash extensions; and cover any tattoos.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Morgan
    Morgan P. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Dynamic Duo Out There!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Tori and Grace. Working with them was an absolute dream & they are truly the best at what they do. I had two trials as well as my wedding day hair and makeup done by them, and had an incredible experience every time. They are detail oriented and take the time to make sure every little thing is perfect. They made sure that I loved everything about my hair and makeup every single time, and took notes from each session about little tweaks that could be made for wedding day. I walked away each time feeling like the most confident version of myself!

Not only are Tori and Grace great at hair and makeup, but they are just a true joy to be around. They are kind, funny, and so fun to talk to! My bridesmaids and myself loved everything about our experience and I cannot recommend The Beauty Tribe enough!!
    Katie F. Married on 08/20/2022

Incredible!

I am so thankful and happy Grace and Tori were available to do my wedding hair and makeup! I used their services for our engagement pictures, my bridal portrait session, and of course our wedding day. They were a joy to be around each time and their work was flawless! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! My hair was perfect and stayed in place all day and night in the August heat and humidity. My makeup was also perfect and still look incredible after dancing the night away at our reception. They also made my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law look incredible! If I had to go back and do it again, I would 1000% use them again!
  • Humble
    Humble J. Married on 06/13/2022

Styled Shoot

These beautiful women helped make my model look so amazing for my styled shoot. They were so nice and worked incredibly fast to get my model back to me promptly. They even gave her a goody back of samples to take with her in case she needed to be touched up! They have an intimate location where they perform their magic - this really helped to calm my model and make her feel special. I 1000% recommend the beauty tribe for your special day!! I will use these lovely ladies again!
  • illustration stars

17 photos 路 05/22/2021
  • Caroline & Brad
    24 photos 路 06/06/2020

Kernersville Kernersville, North Carolina, 27284
Location of (The Beauty Tribe)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding