winston salem, Greensboro, NC 27105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Vines Studios

Hey there, I’m Jordan your new best friend, but no, seriously, if you like dogs, short hikes and chocolate we are going to get along just fineeeee! I get to meet the most incredible and in love humans and capture that for a living. Let me tell you, most of the time it feels like a dream, the other part it just feels like I’ve been put in this path for a reason. The way I photograph couples is a tad different than most, I often forget the basic ‘cheese at me’ photos, my ‘posing’ most of the time turns into playing ring around the Rosie with your partner, and I hate to say it but if I have to I will say the word fart as loud as I have to to make you really laugh. I’m always down for an epic adventure, a lot of clients will ask where I like to shoot but I want to hear about where you want to see and experience and go from there. None of my sessions ever look the same, because no two clients are the same, you can’t pose, interact or capture any two couples the exact same way, so take that Pinterest expectation outa here, we are making our own Pinterest board for people to drool over.

A few fun facts about me

1. I have a yellow lab named Ruger, and he likes to eat any trash or leftovers, pro tip: never leave a corn cob any where out for your dog to get to, that $5 corn cob just might turn into a 1,000 vet visit.
  2. I’m married to an amazing supporter and husband Benjamin, pretty sure only me and his mother call him Benjamin so you can call him Ben.
  3. I love all the flowy dresses, but can get down with some sweatpants.
  4. I first started my life journey wanting to be a nurse and realized I wasn’t passionate enough for that career, soon after I found photography.
  5. I could eat sweets for every meal, no kidding give me all the chocolate chip cookies.

Follow Vines Studios on

Vines Studios 4
Vines Studios 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Narron · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun, Fast, and FIRE Photography!

Jordan and her husband were everything that I could have asked for on my wedding day! To start, the services are EXTREMELY reasonable for what you receive! I was totally pleased with the photography. Our timeline got slowed down on the wedding day due to another vendor and I was freaking out - Jordan was able to get all family photos, and the wedding party photos done within 30 minutes after the ceremony! Then she was able to devote the other 30 minutes to private bride and groom shots for the last part of the cocktail hour and she actually finished with time to spare! All of our photos are absolutely gorgeous. She gave us a sneak on the next day, and then within the next two days sent over 130+ photos. She is so fun and lighthearted that it is impossible to be a stressed bride when you are around her. I am so glad that I found Vines Photography at the Forever Bridal Show!!

Vines Studios 6
    Vines Studios 7
    Vines Studios 8
    Vines Studios 9
    Vines Studios 10
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photography at an affordable price

We loved working with Jordan! Jordan is so professional, flexible, and kind. Our photographs have been beautiful and we even decided to add video services on our wedding day because we were so impressed with her work. She made us so comfortable and was incredibly easy to work with. She brought in an amazing second videographer to make sure we got all the footage we wanted. It also rained on both our engagement session and wedding day and Jordan was quick to adjust to our rain plan and make sure we got the best shots. We are so thankful that we worked with Jordan and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 04/26/2019

Such a positive and fun experience!

Jordan/Vines Studios was so fun to with with during both our engagement photos and wedding day! She gave us good direction for poses during our portraits making us feel more comfortable in front of the camera, caught great candid moments throughout our wedding day, and captured beautiful detail shots of all the decor and special things we planned for the day. Jordan goes above and beyond, she not only took amazing photos and was a joy to have around but she also helped keep our wedding day flowing and stress free. We will be using her again and recommend her to all!

Vines Studios 11
    Vines Studios 12
    Vines Studios 13
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Vines Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1954.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3499.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vines Studios 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rebekah Torres Photography
    Rebekah Torres Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jordan at Vines Studios! She looks for every detail and doesn’t miss a moment. I highly recommend Vines Studios for anyone looking for an excellent photographer!

• winston salem Greensboro, NC, 27105 See on map