Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About The Artist Group

THE ARTIST GROUP is a boutique wedding photography and videography business serving New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia. They strive to capture the truest moments in an artistic way, showing the emotion behind every detail. With a team of eight photographers and videographers who have over 25 years of industry experience, couples can be sure they have a professional photographer to capture their special wedding images. THE ARTIST GROUP does not want to intrude on the wedding; instead, they want to highlight the important moments through stylistically capturing the candid moments.

THE ARTIST GROUP uses photojournalistic photography style and cinematic videography style. They can capture moments of the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. In addition to wedding photography, they can also provide engagement and trash the dress photography sessions. THE ARTIST GROUP offers the following photography and videography services:

• Additional hours

The Artist Group 4
The Artist Group 5

Jacqueline Shulman · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Photographers

Eric and Greg were phenomenal to work with. They were friendly, professional, and easy to spend several hours with. More importantly, they took absolutely stunning photographs. We were so thrilled with how they were able to so beautifully capture the day for us. They didn't focus on posed, cheesy photos - instead, they captured unique, special moments which is exactly what we wanted. Nicest guys, and we would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    The Artist Group 6
    The Artist Group 7
    The Artist Group 8
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing eye for detail

The Artist Group did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. My husband and I were blown away with all of the photos. Matt truly has a great eye for detail and really amazed us with some of the shots he was able to capture. In addition to Matt, we also had Greg as a second photographer and Phil as a videographer. They were like a well-oiled machine and were able to capture various perspectives, never getting in the way of one another’s shots. The whole team also had us cracking up the entire day and truly made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease. Thanks to the Artist Group, we will be able to cherish and relive our wedding day for all of the years to come. Now the only hard part is going to be picking out our favorites.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    The Artist Group 9
    The Artist Group 10

Stefania · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I recently got married this past August, and was recommended to check out The Artist Group. Let me just say from the start it was the best decision we made! First I called and dealt with a gentleman named Matthew who was super helpful and helped us pick the best package for our day! Once our wedding day got closer we dealt we Eric, who again was just as helpful! Eric helped us decide on a timeline for the day which took a lot of stress away from me.

The day of the wedding we met our videographer Phil, who was absolutely perfect for us! He was so kind and professional! He knew exactly what to do as soon as he got there and wasted no time getting great footage that I didn’t even think about. Right from there I knew we were in amazing hands. Throughout the day Phil was very easy to work with, he made everything feel so natural! We were worried we would have a so many cameras and in our face that day, but we barley knew he was there! It was so nice to know he was right there getting all the footage but not being in our face and letting us enjoy the day! Phil was very creative and pulled us aside for some intimate footage and my husband and I both felt like movie stars! He was so nice telling us what to do and where to look to great some great takes! We loved every minute of it! It barely took anytime away from us being with everyone. Up until the last minute Phil was as an absolute gentleman and we could tell he was an established pro!

I will continue to rave about The Artist Group to everyone I know! We had an amazing experience up until the very end! The entire staff is truly amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2018

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

I've been working with Eric and Matt since I first started All the Best back in 2005 when i saw Eric at a bridal show and not only loved his work but the way he interacted with potential clients. They continue to hone their skills and are always bringing something new to each client. Each wedding they do is different. Their work just keeps getting better and better.

• Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs
    Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

I just had the pleasure of working with Eric recently at a wedding. Right away I loved the way he worked, he was getting amazing pictures and was so much fun to be around. I can't wait to work with him again at another wedding. When I saw the pictures I was blown away by the look and feel of every shot. He style stands out as an upscale photo journalist. I would recommend Eric and his staff to anyone looking for amazing photos of their event.

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19019 See on map
    8885641081 (Other Phone Number)