Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36

About THE ARTIST GROUP

THE ARTIST GROUP is a boutique wedding photography and videography business serving New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia. They strive to capture the truest moments in an artistic way, showing the emotion behind every detail. With a team of eight photographers and videographers who have over 25 years of industry experience, couples can be sure they have a professional photographer to capture their special wedding images. THE ARTIST GROUP does not want to intrude on the wedding; instead, they want to highlight the important moments through stylistically capturing the candid moments.

THE ARTIST GROUP uses photojournalistic photography style and cinematic videography style. They can capture moments of the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. In addition to wedding photography, they can also provide engagement and trash the dress photography sessions. THE ARTIST GROUP offers the following photography and videography services:

• Additional hours
theartistgroup0002

• Videos 2

80 Reviews for THE ARTIST GROUP

Stefania · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I recently got married this past August, and was recommended to check out The Artist Group. Let me just say from the start it was the best decision we made! First I called and dealt with a gentleman named Matthew who was super helpful and helped us pick the best package for our day! Once our wedding day got closer we dealt we Eric, who again was just as helpful! Eric helped us decide on a timeline for the day which took a lot of stress away from me.

The day of the wedding we met our videographer Phil, who was absolutely perfect for us! He was so kind and professional! He knew exactly what to do as soon as he got there and wasted no time getting great footage that I didn’t even think about. Right from there I knew we were in amazing hands. Throughout the day Phil was very easy to work with, he made everything feel so natural! We were worried we would have a so many cameras and in our face that day, but we barley knew he was there! It was so nice to know he was right there getting all the footage but not being in our face and letting us enjoy the day! Phil was very creative and pulled us aside for some intimate footage and my husband and I both felt like movie stars! He was so nice telling us what to do and where to look to great some great takes! We loved every minute of it! It barely took anytime away from us being with everyone. Up until the last minute Phil was as an absolute gentleman and we could tell he was an established pro!

I will continue to rave about The Artist Group to everyone I know! We had an amazing experience up until the very end! The entire staff is truly amazing!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 02/19/2018

Precise with time & Capturing moments

The Artist Group came to our client's wedding not only on time but early! Which is always great in my book. Also they were ready to capture the day and made it easy for the couple. I can not wait to work with The Artist Group again!

THE ARTIST GROUP FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

I've been working with Eric and Matt since I first started All the Best back in 2005 when i saw Eric at a bridal show and not only loved his work but the way he interacted with potential clients. They continue to hone their skills and are always bringing something new to each client. Each wedding they do is different. Their work just keeps getting better and better.

• Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs
    Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

I just had the pleasure of working with Eric recently at a wedding. Right away I loved the way he worked, he was getting amazing pictures and was so much fun to be around. I can't wait to work with him again at another wedding. When I saw the pictures I was blown away by the look and feel of every shot. He style stands out as an upscale photo journalist. I would recommend Eric and his staff to anyone looking for amazing photos of their event.

• Philadelphia, PA 19019 See on map
    844-285-0274 (Phone number)
    8885641081 (Other Phone Number)