New Milford Productions

New Milford Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About New Milford Productions

Capturing your story as it unfolds

Our photojournalistic and unobtrusive approach, allows you and your guests to enjoy every moment of your day.   Your wedding day will fly by even faster than you can imagine, and it is our goal not to hold you up, but to instead capture all of those fleeting memories in beautiful high definition.  Contact us today to reserve your date!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (2)
Slideshow (2)
Documentary (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We could go on and on about how great it was working with Jeff for our wedding on 12/1/17. He was always available to answer questions through email or on the phone. I was very worried about a videographer being intrusive, and he reassured me that it would not be a problem. On the wedding day he showed up with a big smile and truly looked happy to be a part of our day. He really made it a point to capture our special moments with such poise and respect. My husband wore a mic for our first look and during the ceremony so that our voices could really be captured for the video. I loved that! When it came time for dancing, I was worried about a bright light on the dance floor being bothersome to myself and my guests. No one even noticed that Jeff was there! He was great. I asked him to do a few personal interviews with our close family and friends and they all said that they really liked being able to share some words for us to watch. Not even a week after the wedding, Jeff already had our one minute sneak peak video available and it was fantastic. I keep saying that the best decision we made was to hire Jeff so that we will be able to relive our day over and over again. Jeff is so talented at what he does, not to mention his prices are very reasonable! Thank you so much, Jeff, for making our day so great!! We will be sure to recommend Jeff to everyone we know getting married.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He was able to capture so many moments of the wedding day, but it didn't even feel like he was there! He wasn't intrusive or obstructive, but he was able to catch the vows, the laughs, the smiles, the dances, the speeches, and the funny moments you sure don't want to forget. With the craziness of the day, there were so many small details I forgot. Every smile, tear, and speech was captured by our videographer and I couldn't have been happier!! It was wonderful to rewatch so many beautiful moments. Plus the blu rays came with a bag of popcorn to eat while watching - so adorable! I would definitely recommend booking a videographer for the big day and there is no one better than Jeff from New Milford Productions!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I stumbled upon New Milford Productions using Wedding Wire. We had looked endlessly at videographers online, and were looking for the perfect balance of professional footage that wasn't shakey, good music to match the scenes, and a nice mix of the entire night. Jeff Cafaro did not disappoint! He was very responsive with communications prior to the wedding, and was a doll in person! He captured EVERYTHING, asked for input on the music for both the recap and the full length video, and his timing for footage to match the music was impeccable! I loved how he made sure to include all the toasts in the video, and snippits in the recap, to make it all the more personal. We are thrilled to have a video that makes us smile every time we watch it, and are so thankful we had New Milford Productions there to capture the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

New Milford Productions Pricing