Stamford, CT 06901 Map · Phone number

About Tesora Photography

Carolyn of Tesora Photography is a New York and Connecticut Wedding, Engagement and Anniversary photographer serving Westchester, Fairfield and New York. Available for travel.

My goal is for our photographs to capture the authentic, romantic and inspired moments for couples to cherish for years to come. Having a strong bond with our couples from start to finish is what makes this process unbelievably rewarding. We have deep-rooted family ties and believe that a wedding day is the start of the most important life journey. We believe in love, laughter, and adventure.

Follow Tesora Photography on

Tesora Photography 1
Tesora Photography 2
Tesora Photography 3

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

It goes without saying that Tesora Photography’s work is impressive beyond measure. The outstanding quality of her photos- each one so crisp and colorful. But what really sets Tesora Photography apart from the rest is the love that comes pouring out of every shot. Carolyn photographed my surprise engagement -and did not miss a beat. She caught every piece of the best moment of my life. Afterwards, while we took more “posed” photos, there was really nothing posed about them! She encouraged us to just interact naturally and had us laughing and enjoying every minute. (Something else to note- I had just cried my eyes out during the proposal, and yet somehow her photos made me look flawless) She was such a helpful person to have with us that day and we can’t wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Tesora Photography 4
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/08/2018

Carolyn of Tesora Photography is just a gem in every way. Besides being incredibly warm and kind, she is truly talented and passionate about what she does, and it reflects in her photos and how she works with all of her couples. She was wonderful with my husband and I when we tied the knot, as well as our family and keeping everyone organized and the energy going. I am absolutely overjoyed with how our photos turned out, and will treasure them for the rest of my life. I couldn't recommend her enough—your memories will be in the best hands with Tesora Photography.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Diana · Married on 05/06/2018

Carolyn is awesome! Fun, professional and a great photographer. She has a really good eye for capturing unique shots and making sure you’re having fun throughout the process. I loved the pictures and would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2018

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Specializing in wedding, engagement, and anniversary photography, Tesora Photography will create a timeless and natural portrait for her clients to cherish for generations. Recommended!