Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number

About Teresa Soleau

Are you having a small to medium-sized wedding in the Los Angeles area and want simple, fresh flowers to set the mood and enhance the beauty of the day? Check out the photos of my work and contact me if you’re interested in talking about how I might help make your floral vision come to life.

Follow Teresa Soleau on

8 Reviews for Teresa Soleau

1 User photo

Teresa Soleau 1

Cathy Lam · Married on 10/12/2019

The flower arrangement that made others jealous!

All our guests and family love Teresa's flower arrangement. The florist from the wedding following ours saw our flowers, he talked to my husband and said they had to tell their guy to step up! Teresa is very easy to communicate and is able to accommodate what I need and the flowers are just exactly how I pictured and wanted at my wedding. Highly recommended to every couple who wants something different from the usual.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/01/2019

Pure Joy to work with and Stunning Quality

Choosing Teresa was one of the best decisions for our wedding! We needed to find a florist for our budget were finding options that were risky in terms of quality. Then I found Teresa and am so grateful! She achieved a level of fabulous I didn't know was possible. And throughout the process, from first meeting to check-ins, I really felt she was listening and mindful to help me achieve my eclectic sometimes unclear vision. She was open, flexible, professional, and overall wonderful to be around! My favorite part was touring the DTLA Flower Market with her to see what she planned to use and having a hands on part of the final decision making process. The results were BREATHTAKING, PHENOMENAL, and made our ceremony and reception TRULY STUNNING! I will never forget the feeling of seeing my bouquet for the first time and being BLOWN away!! Our garden venue looked magical with her arrangements popping color and elegance everywhere. And the fact that she has never done an arbor/chuppah or arrangement design like I wanted, tells me she can do anything. Any couple would be lucky to have her!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Teresa! You're a gem!

Teresa Soleau 2
    Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Tara

Tara Willman-Garcia · Married on 10/27/2018

A Personalized Experience with Stunning Results

Teresa was a great pleasure to work with for my wedding. She is extremely responsive and professional, and everything she created for my wedding was absolutely stunning. She quickly understood the theme and vibe I wanted to achieve and early on created a Pinterest board for us to collaborate on ideas. She was also very proactive with contacting my venue coordinator to make sure we were all set for the big day. Though I’m someone who didn’t know much about flowers, she was somehow able to coax some details out of me about what I liked and created arrangements beyond what I could’ve imagined. I love that everything she creates is unique and based on what is in season. We had a great time walking through the LA Flower market two weeks prior to pick out flowers together. Teresa was on time for the big day, delivering amazing quality arrangements at a very reasonable price, and she even had to stay a bit longer when there was a snafu with the cake that she planned to decorate. I feel very lucky to have had Teresa as my florist and know that I would not have had such a personalized experience with a larger company. I would gladly hire Teresa for any and all of my future events.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Teresa Soleau FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 80.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor