Monterey Park, CA 91755 Map · Phone number

About Deefined Floral Designs

DeeFined is a full-service florist. We specialize in creation, imagination, and artistry, but with flowers as our medium. Creating a look all your own is something we thrive in accomplishing. Let us define your special moment, with flowers in mind.

Flowers aren’t always a necessity; they are only there to enhance the atmosphere, feeling, and love, that you wish to express, they are a backdrop to a moment. They are the beauty of the background the photographer captures of your intimate smiles and embraces of friends and family. They bring a fragrant, feminine touch to harsh surroundings of your venue. So ask yourself, do you really need, or want, to have this little luxury for your 1 time moment that not only you, but everyone will remember, for the rest of your life?

Follow Deefined Floral Designs on

kristinseong mathieuphoto 004
kristinseong mathieuphoto bouquetbou
Deefined Floral Designs
dee hoang half full photography
12 07 13 44 0

Deefined Floral Designs 4
Deefined Floral Designs 5
Deefined Floral Designs 6

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

This is the most patient, kind, good hearted person you'll ever come across. She'll go above and beyond for you. She just did our wedding and WOW! I could not have imagined or knew to even ask for such a dream.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give Dee 10 stars I would. I love Dee. She is the sweetest person ever. She was able to take my idea and make it happen! The entire decor was so beautiful, that people were taking flowers home at the end of the night. She runs the business herself and her husband helps with set up, but you would have no idea. She makes it look as if she has a team of 10 behind because its so flawless.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Deefined Floral Designs 7
    Deefined Floral Designs 8
    Deefined Floral Designs 9
    Deefined Floral Designs 10
    Deefined Floral Designs 11

Cheung · Married on 06/02/2018

I found Dee through a friend who had her as wedding florist. What a catch for me! In my wedding planning process, one of the most stressful steps was finding the RIGHT vendor who is willing to work WITH you. I've spoken with several florists, and while I'm sure their work is beautiful I was really turned off by their condescending attitude - it made me feel like I needed to work FOR them rather than working as a team.

Dee was very kind, and what I loved most about her was her down-to-earth & accommodating personality. We met up a few times at boba shops and it felt like I was catching up with an old friend. She worked with my budget, presented several options of different flowers based on the budget I presented. I don't know anything about flowers, but she had a very helpful spreadsheet that showed examples of a variety of flowers/greenery. She was honest and gave us the elegant/classy/simple floral decor for the gazebo/bouquets/centerpieces/cake we wanted in our venue at Pacific Palms Resort.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Deefined Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Monterey Park, 91755 See on map