Hallsville, MO 65255 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Taylor Elise Events

Hi there. Congrats on your engagement! I know this is such and exciting time. Hiring a Wedding Planner can be a little daunting, but I'm here to assure you that my mission as a Wedding Planner is to work along side the couple to ensure that they have the Wedding of their dreams.

I have grown up loving weddings, after helping friends and family plan their special day I decided to branch out so that I am able to help others cultivate memories and celebrate their Wedding day with as little stress as possible. When I'm not obsessing over everything Wedding, you can usually catch me drinking obsessive amounts of fru fru coffee drinks and smoothies, with my two dogs: Annie and Winston following close behind me or hanging out with my adorable nephew grabbing ice cream and running around the park.

I offer several different packages that will fit the needs of every couple, allowing them to feel at ease on their wedding day and the days leading up to their special occasion without feeling like they are breaking the bank. As a Wedding Planner I am all about the needs of the couple, whatever they need whether it be support, my opinion, or design consultation I will be there to help them. I love creating a personal relationship with my couples, where it feels more like a friendship. If you like what you see and would like to talk more I would love that, please feel free to message me or call me and we can plan a time to meet up and grab coffee!

Follow Taylor Elise Events on

katie 8

4 Reviews for Taylor Elise Events

• Dallas and Scott

Dallas · Married on 10/27/2017

Taylor is very knowledgeable, passionate, and professional! She was very easy to work with and a lot of fun. All details and questions were addressed quickly and efficiently. Taylor did a fantastic job keeping us on track through out the day for the ceremony and reception. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Reagan · Married on 06/30/2017

Taylor was amazing to work with and knew exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Tessa · Married on 06/03/2017

Taylor planned my wedding and I can tell you that I honestly have never had a better experience. She helped me stay calm and make my wedding perfect without putting the stress on me to get it all done. She was organized and made sure that everything I wanted was completed. She does a wonderful job catoring to my ideas and helping think of some ideas when I needed help. Overall, super happy! Thank you Taylor Elise Events!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

• Hallsville, 65255 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Elise Events)