16 Split Rock Road, Syosset, NY 11791 Map · Phone number

About taste.

Hello!! Thanks for stopping by! congratulations on your upcoming event, I know this is an extremely exciting time for you and your loved ones and I want to be a part of that magic. I started this business after pastry school because I was on a mission to make beautiful cakes that ACTUALLY TASTED GOOD!!! I think it is necessary to have it all in life, especially on those most important days! I pride myself on the quality of ingredients I use and the personal attention I take with all my clients when planning the "sweetness" of their day. Every cake I make is custom tailored to meet your needs. Each cake and filling is custom created and baked FROM SCRATCH. No mixes, no premade fillings, always fresh, always quality, all the time. Visit my website, stop into the shop, I'd love to help design the cake of your dreams. Showers, grooms cakes, wedding cakes, we do it all...and YOU should have it all!!!

taste...it's in the cake!!

IMG8105
IMG7940
IMG8105
IMG2011020100086

2 Reviews for taste.

My husband and I recently got married at the Harbor Club at Prime in Huntington, NY, this past August 2015. The preferred vendor for our wedding cake was Taste. Taste is a quaint bakery located in the Woodbury/Syosset. Corrina is the owner and wedding specialist who assisted us in selecting the perfect wedding cake! Corrina was an absolute delight to work with. She was most accommodating and extremely kind and personable. Corrina wanted our our cake vision to be perfect. The end result was beyond our expectations! The cake not only looked beautiful but was delicious. We give Taste our highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/05/2015

amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

My cake was both delicious and gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/12/2017