Tacoma, WA 98445 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Taryn Hart, Makeup Artist

natalya · Married on 05/25/2013

I've had three total makeup sessions with Taryn and am extremely pleased! She did my makeup for 2 photo shoots and my wedding. The makeup stayed all day (and into the next day after my wedding). My photos were flawless because she used the air brush. Flawless magazine cover coverage without looking cakey or fake. On top of this, she's one of the most affordable makeup artists in town and does not charge a travel fee to come to your home. Whether you're looking for a natural look or a dramatic smokey eye, trust Taryn's skill and years of experience.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2012

I am very picky when I choose vendors and always spend a lot of time reviewing and chatting with vendors before choosing them for my wedding. After reading nothing but positive reviews for Taryn, I chatted with her on the phone and she was very flexible in scheduling a time to do a make-up trial for my engagement photo session in which I did not offer a lot of availability. Taryn was a lot of fun, reviewed photos with me of other make-up styles and helped me understand different looks and made sure I was comfortable with what we were choosing. I had never tried air-brush before so she let me try that out to decide if that's the direction I wanted to go. I was very happy with the outcome of my trial session.

On my wedding day, she also did make-up for my mother, who does not ever wear make-up. It looked natural and beautiful and she made sure my mother was comfortable. I decided to change up a couple things from the trial and just trusted her that it would look great without testing it ahead of time. I was right and oh so happy with the final outcome. It looked so natural! She uses great quality products that my make-up lasted all day without running or smearing. After the wedding day I was told that I had the "beautiful, natural bride glow" by many

Sent on 11/06/2012

Tara · Married on 09/22/2012

Taryn was recommended to me by a coworker and I met her for the first time at my make-up trial. After the trial, I knew I had made the right choice, she did such a great job! I had so many things on my mind before the wedding but I had no concerns about my make-up since I knew Taryn would do a fabulous job. Taryn listened to what I wanted, put me at ease and went to work. When she was finished I was so happy and have never felt so beautiful! Not only did Taryn do my make-up but she also did all of my bridal party and some of my family members. Everyone was very satisfied. Taryn and her assistant came to the venue to do our hair and make-up as well which made our day so much easier. I highly recommend Taryn for any special occasional but especially on your big day!

Sent on 08/26/2013