Tomball, TX 77375 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Tara Star Photography

Hi! I am so pleased you found me! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Tomball, TX. We serve Tomball, and all of the greater Houston area and beyond.. we love to travel and we love going to other Texas cities especially.

I have been in buisness since 2008, and during those years I have done a lot of growing, of course.. I am learning all the time!

Please contact me for a consultation! I would love to hear more about your day and most importatly, about you!

Tara@tarastarphotography.com

wt portraits
wt pre ceremony 5
7294dc019fcb7645 1394224715975 60

16 Reviews for Tara Star Photography

Tara was GREAT! It was such an amazing, affordable deal and worth every penny (and more)! Tara and her husband worked great together as duo-photographers for the engagement. Tara did bridals and boudoirs for me and those were absolutely perfect and incredible! Tara drove over an hour for engagements, bridals and the wedding and didn't charge a dime extra! She was on time and helpful. Her husband got sick right before my wedding and she handled it calmly and professionally. She provided another photographer to assist her that night and everything went flawlessly!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Paola · Married on 06/09/2012

I looked around everywhere for a good photographer. I came across Tara & Brenlee online.
    They were just not only fantastic photographers but super fun and friendly!!!
    I can't wait for them to capture more important moments of my life!! U guys are amazing!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2011

I feel hiring Tara Lindsey Photography for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She is amazingly talented, and the quality of her work is outstanding. She has a great eye, and I am still in shock over how great my bridals and wedding photos came out. Before my wedding day alot of people told me to be prepared to feel like all you did on your wedding day was pose for pictures, and that is definitely not how you will feel if you hire Tara. She managed to get the most amazing pictures during my wedding without stopping me to pose for anything, and I am so appreciative for that! Her prices are very reasonable, and she is willing to customize her packages to fit exactly what you need! I will definitely be using Tara again when my husband and I start a family for baby and family photos :-)

Sent on 01/11/2012

Tara Star Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tara Star Photography 1
    Military Discount
    15% off all photography services for all active and retired members of the United States Armed Forces. This includes weddings, and all other photography services.
  • Tara Star Photography 2
    10% off wedding services!
    If you say you found me on Weddingwire I will give you a 10% discount off your wedding package!

• Majestic Metro
    Majestic Metro Banquet Halls

Absolutely fabulous photographer! Captured so many magic moments of the bride and groom. During the reception, the candid photos were amazing, capturing their special day to perfection. If you are looking for a superb photographer give Tara Lindsey Photography a call...you will happy you did.

• Charmed by Tonya
    Charmed by Tonya Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tara Lindsey Photography Has photographer several of the brides I have worked with. She always captures the sweet special moments of the wedding day. The way she so easily gets to know all her clients makes for the most AMAZING wedding day pictures. I would recommend her to ALL my brides!

• Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co
    Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co Banquet Halls

Hello there! Cleopatra Palace Banquet Facility and full service Catering Co. would love to serve all your clients by offering them an elegant banquet hall and amazing on-site and off-site catering. We also offer full bar/liquor set up for on-site and off-site serving. Please call Mimi at 281/537-1966 for professional wedding consulting and complete event planning. Visit our website for complete packages: www.cleopatrabanquethouston.com

• Tomball, 77375 See on map
    7138597397 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.