Tanglebloom

Newfane, Vermont View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Tanglebloom is a premier wedding florist in Vermont. Owner and lead floral designer Melissa Masters has cultivated a passion for flowers and botanicals used in her seasonal-inspired floral design. She has dedicated her life and craft to sustainable, organic cultivation of flowers and the crafting of these flowers into beautiful works of art. Tanglebloom uses organic and regionally sourced flowers for their arrangements, including those grown on their five-acre farm. Designs are inspired by the natural beauty of New England and your unique tastes. If you’re looking for stunning, imaginative, and seasonal wedding arrangements, choose Tanglebloom.

Tanglebloom offers a variety of seasonal, local, and fresh flowers to choose to craft your unique wedding arrangement designs. They offer bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and venue decor for all styles of events. They offer delivery and design, plus a la carte and DIY options for couples on a budget. All packages and floral selections are custom-curated to meet your needs.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$105.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$295.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kari
    Kari Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing, kind, and talented florist!

I didn't technically hire Tanglebloom for our wedding, but Melissa made me a last minute bouquet for our Covid elopement and it was absolutely stunning! We canceled our May 2020 wedding due to Covid, pushing all of our vendors back a full year for a future wedding celebration, but still decided to get married. As a wedding gift, my coworkers gave me a gift certificate to Tanglebloom that was for an amount of money significantly less than what a typical wedding bouquet would cost. I called up Melissa, just planning to get some flowers from her and DIY a small bouquet for myself, but she generously offered to make me a bouquet in exchange for the gift certificate. The next day I met her at the farm stand, she handed me a gorgeous bouquet, and wished me a beautiful elopement ceremony! The bouquet was stunning and went with my wedding vision perfectly, even though Melissa and I only had a super brief chat on the phone beforehand and had never met or talked before. We had to compromise on so much due to Covid, and I am still so grateful to my coworkers and Melissa for making that little part of our elopement still seem so special. I would not hesitate to recommend Tanglebloom for florals for weddings, other occasions, or just because.
    Krista Married on 07/27/2019

Everything we wanted!

Melissa was a joy to work with for our summer 2019 wedding! From the start she was professional, organized, and supportive of our tastes and preferences. In addition to being engaged throughout the planning process, she was also receptive to ideas and feedback, which helped us sort out what was most important to us regarding the florals and event design. Melissa also proactively coordinated with our wedding planner and everything on the day-of the wedding went off without a hitch.

Beyond this, the florals were GORGEOUS. She listened to everything we wanted and used her expert eye to elevate the arrangements to a level we could not even imagine. Overall, Melissa is very talented, and any couple would be lucky to work with her to realize their wedding vision!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful People!

Melissa came recommended from our venue, and I loved that she sourced from her own local flower farm as much as possible. I live in NYC but Melissa was happy to meet with me on a quick wedding planning visit to VT, even in the summer during one of her busiest times! She was so lovely, patient, and kind to go over every crazy idea I had, and she came up with design options and concepts that would fit within budget and also the style/mood my now husband and I were hoping to achieve. Her flowers were some of the most lush and beautiful I have ever seen, and our guests were very impressed as well! Lots of instagramming, to be sure. I honestly can't recommend Melissa and Tanglebloom more - just say yes!

Real Weddings

· Wedding Caterers

21 Harris Hill Rd. Newfane, Vermont, 05345
802-365-0252
Location of (Tanglebloom)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding