M's Wedding Flowers

Moretown, VT View map

$4,500 Typical Price

M's Wedding Flowers is located in Moretown, VT and was founded by Emily Meade in 2016. After years of experience working under local florists and soaking up as much knowledge as possible, she felt it was time to pursue her dream of owning her own floral business.

Emily is passionate about her work, making sure to create each arrangement with the use of unique flowers, succulents, fruits and/or vegetables, creating beautifully unconventional bouquets at an affordable price.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jordynn C. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars! I recommended her to everyone.

Emily is awesome! She will make your bouquet visions come true. Loved her work so much and it was super affordable for such amazing quality.

M's Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jordynn! It was truly a pleasure working with you on your wedding flowers!
    Rebekah O. Married on 09/09/2022

Wedding Flowers

Emily was so kind and easy to work with from the start. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and helped my vision come to life. I sent her a few photos of what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like and Emily’s arrangements completely exceeded our expectations! Everything was absolutely stunning, I would recommend Emily to anyone!

M's Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Rebekah! It was a pleasure putting flowers together for your big day!
    Kellie L. Married on 08/27/2022

Wedding flowers

My flowers for my wedding day were the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen! Emily absolutely killed it- I was so blown away. All my guests commented on how beautiful they were as well. Emily was extremely quick and responsive to all of my hundred emails I sent her. She was so incredibly nice and made my wedding day that much better. I would recommend her over and over to anyone and I highly encourage all brides to go through her! Thank you again Emily, I couldn’t be happier!!!

M's Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words Kellie! We had so much fun working on your flowers for your big day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Emily  Meade
Emily Meade
Owner

Hello, my name is Emily Meade; I’ve been a florist for twelve years now. I have always had a passion for gardening and all things flowers! Since childhood I’ve studied plants through many adventures in the woods and from planting my own gardens. In 2009 I decided to further my plant education at Vermont Technical College, where I studied Landscape Design and Sustainable Horticulture. During my first summer home from college, I opened a farm stand, which I currently co-own with my Grandfather.

During my summers home from college I worked both at my farm stand as well as a local floral shop. During this time I learned a lot about the basics of plant care, floral design, and the handling and care of flowers. Through my work at the flower shop I fell in love with floral design and decided once graduating college I would continue this line of work. After gaining enough knowledge and experience to start out on my own business, I opened M’s Wedding Flowers. M’s Wedding Flowers is based out of my home in Duxbury, VT, where I live with my husband and our Four legged freinds.

Dowsville Road Moretown, VT, 05660
Location of (M's Wedding Flowers)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding