Peck's Flower Shop

Morrisville, Vermont View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Peck’s Flower Shop is a florist based in Morrisville, Vermont. Their team of artists creates made-to-order floral designs inspired by nature. All flowers are handpicked and hydrated with the utmost care, so you can count on your wedding blooms to be looking their most beautiful. Using Peck’s Flower Shop’s natural, textured signature style combined with your color choices and flower preferences, floral artists create one-of-a-kind wedding arrangements that reflect your creativity and personality.

In addition to their signature style, Peck’s Flower Shop offers arrangements in country, romantic, rustic, and vintage designs, too. Their floral services include consultation and delivery throughout the Morrisville area. Peck’s Flower Shop can create a variety of floral arrangements for your wedding, including:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
    Rachael Married on 03/03/2012
    I went to Pecks Flower Shop with a general idea of what I was looking for in an arrangement for our winter reception. What they put together was better than I ever could have imagined. I was so impressed. The value for what we got was wonderful. I would certainly recommend them and will absolutley be doing business with them again. Stress free and elegant. Thank You!
    Heather Married on 07/11/2009
    When it came to our flowers, I wasnt super picky. There were certain aspects I didnt want, but as far as design, I was flexible. Working with Trish at Pecks, she really related to me and knew what I was looking for. I told them that there were a few things that I didnt like, and there were a couple things that I definitely wanted, other than that, I let them have creative freedom to create the arrangements, and they were stunning! She hit the nail on the head, and knew exactly what I was thinking! I loved them!
    Suzanne Married on 06/09/2007
    I have heard horror stories about floral arrangements for weddings. Obviously they haven't gone to Peck's. I had such a great experience with Peck's Flowers that I recommend them to anyone. Although I gave the designer creative license, I could've asked for anything and they would have produced it for me, with enthusiasm.

64 Portland St Morrisville, Vermont, 05661
Location of (Peck's Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding