Anaphora Flowers

Stowe, VT View map

Anaphora, is a Boutique Wedding Florist in Stowe Vermont, Portsmouth New Hampshire and Marblehead Massachusetts. We also travel throughout New England. Let us know if you plan on a destination wedding, we do those too!

Adriane Schultz is the owner and operator. She started her passion for art and design as a very young girl, drawing and painting flowers, horses and birds to name a few. Now she is "carrying back" to the beginning of her creative road, which is what Anaphora means to her. Graduating from Champlain College with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and a minor in Photography. But, ultimately fell in love with the art of flower design! She received her floral training at the Boston School of Flower Design.

Using gorgeous color palettes, and eye-catching beautiful elements in our arrangements, we want you to have a romantic experience for your wedding. We love beautiful things, but we also know finding the beauty in the simple things is just as important! We believe in the fine details and implement style in every arrangement.

We have an organic, eclectic style that is pretty, romantic and evokes your dream! We want your wedding flowers to be the most unique experience and ensure your flowers are the most elegant and unforgettable. The journey is your story and we want to guide you through it.

Some of the services provided include: Bouquets, altar decor, aisle decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, table arrangements, flower crowns, and flower petals.

Other services provided include:

• Venue visit
  • Consultation
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets

• Annie
    Annie M. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Stunning Design!

Adriane and her team were wonderful. We had a larger wedding with 180 guests, and I did not have a specific vision for florals. Adrianne worked with our planner, and my mother to design amazing florals that fit us as a couple. Her attention to detail is unmatched and her passion for design is clear. She was genuinely excited to create beautiful florals for our day and her energy was contagious. When I saw my bouquet for the first time it made me tear up! Some other highlights included: a stunning grounded floral arch for our ceremony, which we were able to use as décor at our reception, unique centerpieces for each of our twenty reception tables, and beautiful dried chilies for table details. If you are considering using Anaphora Flowers for your event you will not be disappointed – Adriane can do it all.

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for your sweet words. I am delighted that you loved everything. I am so grateful and proud that you chose us to create your wedding flowers! My favorite moment was when I saw your face as I handed you your bouquet... Priceless! Your wedding was spectacular, and I can't wait to see the rest of the gorgeous photos when they come in.
  • Romy
    Romy E. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Florist Ever

Adriane went beyond the call of duty. Not only were the arrangements stunning, she demonstrated incredible professionalism and flexibility every step of the way. She’s also a joy to brainstorm with—perfect for the unsure bride! She even gifted us a flower crown to give our puppy when we got home.

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Romy, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with. I am so happy to see your big day become a reality! It really was a beautiful day and I love how everything turned out! I hope you are settling into your newly married life. Congratulations again!

All my best,
    Adriane
    Andrea S. Married on 08/27/2021

Adriane is the best!

Adriane was amazing. I was planning a small ceremony in Stowe and knew nothing about the area or flowers in general, so I was quite nervous going into my florist search. Adriane was quick to respond to calls and emails, friendly, and helped me create something beautiful for my arbor even when I had no idea how to explain what I wanted. She also accommodated budget changes as well. To top it all off, she gave me a surprise “gift” the day of my wedding—which included two beautiful bouquets. Even though my wedding was small and my budget low, Adriane made me feel extremely special and important on my big day, so I would definitely trust her with a bigger event!

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Andrea, it was my pleasure! I am so glad you loved your arbor! It was important to me that it would be special for you on your big day! Congratulations to you both!

Stowe, VT, 05661
Location of (Anaphora Flowers)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding