Anaphora Flowers Reviews

Anaphora Flowers View more information

• Annie
    Annie M. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Stunning Design!

Adriane and her team were wonderful. We had a larger wedding with 180 guests, and I did not have a specific vision for florals. Adrianne worked with our planner, and my mother to design amazing florals that fit us as a couple. Her attention to detail is unmatched and her passion for design is clear. She was genuinely excited to create beautiful florals for our day and her energy was contagious. When I saw my bouquet for the first time it made me tear up! Some other highlights included: a stunning grounded floral arch for our ceremony, which we were able to use as décor at our reception, unique centerpieces for each of our twenty reception tables, and beautiful dried chilies for table details. If you are considering using Anaphora Flowers for your event you will not be disappointed – Adriane can do it all.

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for your sweet words. I am delighted that you loved everything. I am so grateful and proud that you chose us to create your wedding flowers! My favorite moment was when I saw your face as I handed you your bouquet... Priceless! Your wedding was spectacular, and I can't wait to see the rest of the gorgeous photos when they come in.
  • Romy
    Romy E. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Florist Ever

Adriane went beyond the call of duty. Not only were the arrangements stunning, she demonstrated incredible professionalism and flexibility every step of the way. She’s also a joy to brainstorm with—perfect for the unsure bride! She even gifted us a flower crown to give our puppy when we got home.

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Romy, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with. I am so happy to see your big day become a reality! It really was a beautiful day and I love how everything turned out! I hope you are settling into your newly married life. Congratulations again!

All my best,
    Adriane
    Andrea S. Married on 08/27/2021

Adriane is the best!

Adriane was amazing. I was planning a small ceremony in Stowe and knew nothing about the area or flowers in general, so I was quite nervous going into my florist search. Adriane was quick to respond to calls and emails, friendly, and helped me create something beautiful for my arbor even when I had no idea how to explain what I wanted. She also accommodated budget changes as well. To top it all off, she gave me a surprise “gift” the day of my wedding—which included two beautiful bouquets. Even though my wedding was small and my budget low, Adriane made me feel extremely special and important on my big day, so I would definitely trust her with a bigger event!

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Andrea, it was my pleasure! I am so glad you loved your arbor! It was important to me that it would be special for you on your big day! Congratulations to you both!
  • Kellie
    Kellie C. Married on 08/07/2021

Beyond my dreams

Adriane is INCREDIBLE!!! I met her at a bridal show and I was instantly blown away with her gorgeous floral arrangements! I was so impressed with Adriane’s kindness, professionalism and creativity. She was an absolute joy to work with from designing all of my florals to her outstanding set up the day of the wedding and everything else in between. She also was very accommodating for prices. She gave me a proposal and my contracts all with visuals of each kind of flower she was going to use, which made it so easy! Especially for someone who doesn’t know many flower types by name! Walking into my venue it was something out of my dreams and a huge part of that was the florals! She worked soo hard the morning of and made everything absolutely perfect! All of the bouquets were gorgeous!! Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Adriane!

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Kellie, I am so happy you loved all your flowers! I was so excited to have the time and a few extra flowers to put together the hanging chandelier! It was a beautiful day and thank you for all your trust in me! Congratulations to you both!
    Patty B. Married on 10/18/2020

Wonderful! Beautiful!

Adrienne is the best!! Very flexible and professional!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria M. Married on 09/21/2020

So happy!!

I can’t recommend Velvet & Pine enough! Highly skilled florist with a great eye and attention to detail. Great communication the whole time. Flowers are BEAUTIFUL. After my wedding, all my engaged friends wanted to steal my florist! Thank you Velvet & Pine!!!

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure taking care of all your flower needs for your beautiful wedding! Everything turned out amazing and we had so much fun. All my best, Adriane
    Abby Married on 07/20/2019

10/10 recommend

We had Adriane decorate both our outdoor and indoor space with flower arrangements. She was so kind, easy to work with, and most importantly created beautiful bouquets/arrangements! I would highly recommend Adriane. She would be an excellent choice for your wedding day or any special occasion.

Anaphora Flowers's reply:

Abby, Thank you so much! It was truly an honor to take care of all your flower arrangements for your beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary to you! ps. Tell your friends i'm available and can travel! :) I hope you and Ryan are doing well! All my best, Adriane
    E S Married on 10/18/2020

Very Sweet

Adriane was great! Creative and thoughtful, she was happy to stay in touch during the process and the flowers looked beautiful!