The Pretty Petal

Jericho, Jericho, VT 05465 Map · Phone number

About The Pretty Petal

The Pretty Petal is a wedding floral design service based out of Jericho, Vermont. The Pretty Petal is owned and operated by passionate floral designer Christina, who has been designing wedding and special event flowers for more than 10 years. In the past, Christina worked for florists in Vermont and Martha’s Vineyard, crafting stunning and vibrant arrangements for all occasions, and now she proudly creates wedding arrangements out of her own business. Christina is honored to be a part of a couple's wedding day and to help make their vision a relaity.

The Pretty Petal specializes in classic, country, modern, romantic, and rustic floral styles. They can also design aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower petals, and single flower arrangements. Some of the services they offer include:

• Consultations

Bridal shot
Bridal shot

9 Reviews for The Pretty Petal

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy I found The Pretty Petal for my wedding. Christina was great to work with - quick to respond to emails and to answer my many questions - and was very willing to work in my somewhat limited flower budget. The flowers themselves were so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend The Pretty Petal to anyone getting married in the area.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Christina at the Pretty Petal was wonderful. We were referred to her by a fellow bride and are so glad we were. Her work is gorgeous, and so affordable! She worked with us exclusively online, since we were and out-of-state couple, and helped us design bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to fit our wedding style and colors. She also helped to provide flowers for our centerpieces and other areas at the venue. We had a great experience and certainly recommend her!

Christina was simply amazing! From the moment we first spoke, she was so easy to work with, responsive, and extremely patient throughout the planning process. I got a little too carried away with Pinterest and then had no idea what I wanted, and Christina was so helpful with suggestions, open to my crazy ideas and in the end created unbelievably gorgeous arrangements that were better than I could have imagined. One of my bridesmaids who recently got married even commented on how she loved my flowers more than those at her own wedding! Christina was also extremely laid back and flexible. Our venue was a bit untraditional and she wasn't phased at all by just showing up and exploring the space to get to work without having any one person showing her around. Price was a big concern for my husband and I as well since we paid for the majority of our wedding ourselves and Christina was completely understanding and did everything she could to be creative to cut costs - we are so appreciative of that. We cannot thank Christina enough for helping make our wedding day an absolute dream come true!!

Award

The Pretty Petal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Ever After Photography
    Ever After Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina does such lovely work - I always get excited when I know she's doing the flowers for a wedding that I am working!

• Jericho Jericho, VT, 05465 See on map