The Pretty Petal Reviews

The Pretty Petal 2
  • Mariah

Mariah Kreissle · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Flowers

I absolutely loved my ceremony flowers. I chose Pretty Petal to arrange all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch corner arrangement and absolutely loved them. I did not know specifically what I wanted, but Christina worked with me answering all of my questions and was so patient with me. Budget was an important factor for me and I was very happy with her pricing and felt it was fair and certainly worth every dime. I was extremely excited when I first got to see everything and couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    The Pretty Petal 3
    The Pretty Petal 4

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy I found The Pretty Petal for my wedding. Christina was great to work with - quick to respond to emails and to answer my many questions - and was very willing to work in my somewhat limited flower budget. The flowers themselves were so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend The Pretty Petal to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Christina at the Pretty Petal was wonderful. We were referred to her by a fellow bride and are so glad we were. Her work is gorgeous, and so affordable! She worked with us exclusively online, since we were and out-of-state couple, and helped us design bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to fit our wedding style and colors. She also helped to provide flowers for our centerpieces and other areas at the venue. We had a great experience and certainly recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Christina was simply amazing! From the moment we first spoke, she was so easy to work with, responsive, and extremely patient throughout the planning process. I got a little too carried away with Pinterest and then had no idea what I wanted, and Christina was so helpful with suggestions, open to my crazy ideas and in the end created unbelievably gorgeous arrangements that were better than I could have imagined. One of my bridesmaids who recently got married even commented on how she loved my flowers more than those at her own wedding! Christina was also extremely laid back and flexible. Our venue was a bit untraditional and she wasn't phased at all by just showing up and exploring the space to get to work without having any one person showing her around. Price was a big concern for my husband and I as well since we paid for the majority of our wedding ourselves and Christina was completely understanding and did everything she could to be creative to cut costs - we are so appreciative of that. We cannot thank Christina enough for helping make our wedding day an absolute dream come true!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Christina is absolutely amazing! She truly is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She was very accommodating to our schedule/budget and always responded in a timely manner to my abundance of emails. I would absolutely recommend The Pretty Petal to everyone!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Christina was such a pleasure to work with! I gave her a few sample pictures of arrangements I liked and she did a fantastic job helping us achieve our vision and offered welcome suggestions when we were indecisive! She was flexible and always responsive (which was a huge help since we were planning from Boston). So many compliments on the flowers to this day!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Our wedding was over a week ago and I am still enjoying the flowers Christina arranged for us! We ordered the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and two floral arrangements for the ceremony. They were beautiful and we received many comments on the colors and arrangements. Christina responds to emails and messages very quickly and is a pleasure to work with. We loved our flowers and would highly recommend The Pretty Petal.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lydia · Married on 08/14/2015

We could not be more pleased with the flowers provided by The Pretty Petal for our wedding! Christina was fabulous to work with and was flexible, responsive, and able to offer suggestions and changes to work with our budget. She did our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and arbor and they all looked great! We received compliments from many of the guests and I could not believe how wonderful the room looked with the centerpieces when I first walked in and saw it.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

The Pretty Petal made the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, the boutineers, and the reception centerpieces. Christina was easy to work with and very friendly. She was very organized and took the stress out of the flower portion of my wedding. The final product on the wedding day was amazing and I have had so many comments on how beautiful the flowers are. I would recommend her to anyone in a second. Affordable, friendly, helpful, and easy to work with and produces incredible flowers - what more could you ask for on your wedding day? http://www.theprettypetalvt.com/

Sent on 08/04/2015

Mimi · Married on 09/09/2017

Christina was great, she did all the flowers for our wedding: ceremony, reception and bridal party. The flowers were just beautiful, we got many compliments. She works with you/budget and also gives you tons of options if you don't really know what you want yet. I did two mock ups for our centerpiece and I'm so glad we did, I realized how much I didn't like my original idea and ended up going with something more elegant. I highly recommend Christina.

Sent on 09/21/2017