952 School Street #213, Napa, CA 94559 Map · Phone number

About Tamara J Events

Tamara J Events is a boutique wedding planning and event design company founded in 2002. Based in beautiful Napa Valley, CA and soon, offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia….Tamara J Events is committed to creating chic and distinctive weddings and social events for our discerning clients.

Our Specialties Include:

Full Service Wedding Planning and Event Design, Destination Weddings, Intimate Weddings

Our Signature Aesthetic:

Clean Lines, Garden Centric Floral and Bold Pops of Color. Our events are elegant but not overstated.

Our Dream Client:

Is classic with good taste, confidence and understands that behind every event is good design and attention to detail. Our dream client also gets that this is a team effort and trusts us to see the big picture and bring their vision to life.

Follow Tamara J Events on

napa wedding planner private estate tamara j events 163 51 159620

18 Reviews for Tamara J Events

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/07/2017

Tamara did an excellent job with our wedding. It was more than what I could have ever asked for. We had no knowledge on wedding planning or where to start. She was very professional, dependable and helpful. We were very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Her knowledge and experience definitely made our wedding a dream. She worked with our input and budget. She went above and beyond to make our wedding special and spent time on every detail. She helped us pick out our flowers and even handmade our flower arrangements. She gave us excellent recommendations for vendors as well. She alleviated us of any stress we may have had and made us feel like family. I would recommend her to anyone and would be confident with knowing she would plan the perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 05/05/2017

In short - YES YES YES YES!! The Best! Awesome! Amazing! That is how I describe not only Tamara, but the wedding weekend she planned for us.

We got engaged Nov 2016 and had our wedding set for May 2017. I researched several wedding planners in January, emailed them, and Tamara is the only one that picked up the phone and called me (others emailed back). That phone conversation alone showed me how personable she is - attention to detail - etc. I hired her the very next day!

I live in Florida, but we wanted to have a wedding at the San Francisco City Hall, reception at 1300 on Fillmore, then a day in Napa with 3 wineries the next day. She planned every detail - and opened my eyes to other options as well that were awesome (sending our guest on a tour of San Fran right after the wedding - before the reception - on one of the HIstoric Trolleys with appetizer and drinks).

Tamara became like a member of our family through this process. She allowed me to ask a million questions and always had an answer for me. I know Tamara is something I will keep in touch with forever and I appreciate all that she did to make my dreams become reality!

Hire Tamara. She gets it. She understands the bride. She gets the family. She is seriously the best!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • W

Wes · Married on 10/29/2016

Tamara planned and designed my wedding and did a phenomenal job. She was knowledgeable, practical, and understanding. She managed everything from our budget to our family. I honestly don't know how we could have done it without her. There's so much to weddings that you never consider, from small details ("we have to spend how much more on serving utensils if we go family style?") to major considerations ("what do mean there's not enough light in here for people to see what they eat?"). She worked closely with my wife who had some unconventional ideas (Halloween theme with skulls and a red wedding dress) she wanted to include and Tamara was able to work them all in and still make it a wedding that everyone enjoyed. Over a year later, and our guests are still telling us how great our wedding was and how much fun they had. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Tamara J Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 175.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Patisserie Angelica Wedding Cakes

We love working with Tamera! I like that she does full planning; leading the bride and groom though the whole process. She has her own style that is so refreshing from the typical trends you see. Tamera really works for her clients!

• Napa Valley Linens Wedding Rentals

Tamara is a pleasure to work with. She puts a lot of thought into design and always wants to please her clients. She is very hardworking. She does a lot of networking to stay up with all the new trends and vendors in the industry. She has been in the business and brings a lot of experience.

• Heather Adair Photography Wedding Photographers

Tamara is an exquisitely talented wedding and event designer. She has an amazing eye for detail and aesthetics and is very easy to work with. She will keep the event organized from conception to delivery and give the bride peace of mind knowing her wedding is in excellent hands. Tamara is very joyful, kind and considerate of all budgets. She artistically creates an event that any discerning client will appreciate. She loves what she does it it absolutely shows!

• 952 School Street, #213 Napa, 94559 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10am-5:30pm Saturday - by appointment
    Location of (Tamara J Events)